Chapter 8

Author note at the end of the chapter.❤️

"Some people are artists. Some, themselves, are art"

If there was one word Kaden could use to describe Aviana it would be a storm, she was a literal storm. He never realised this until this very lesson. Aviana was unpredictable and utterly destructive in her beauty and grace. She was also so goddamn cheeky it hurt his heart looking at her dimpled smile every time she was proud of a joke she made up which wasn't even fucking funny. How could someone sit and act like she had, she felt like an enigma an absolute angel.

He had stopped his thoughts before they could lead to dangerous territories he couldn't think of her like that. It would ruin his career everything he worked for.

Kaden sat idly behind the class next to the band members once Aviana happened to burst into class. The look of horror that entered her face was a look he wish he could keep forever and that confused the shit out of him. Every time she would pout or squint her eyes he had to make himself look away. This feeling he had never felt before and couldn't identify what it even was. The ways her eyes dazzled in the sunlight peeking from the windows made his heart stutter.

"Kaden?" A voice interrupted his dangerous thoughts.

Shaking his head he turned his head to his bandmate and best-friend Leo.

"You ok man?" he had questioned. Replying with a simple nod Kaden came back to reality as he realised the class that was once empty now full of students, the teacher has stood up ready to begin his lesson.

"Hello students, right lets get started" The teacher spoke strongly, getting murmurs and protests in return. With a sharp glance to their direction the teacher quietened the class down in an instant.

"For homework you should have all completed a analysis on a chosen book of your choice, now every lesson I want each of you to read out the essay of your chosen books to the class and we can have a discussion on the themes and the books in general" he continued

"I thought it might be fun to see what people think of certain books because the way each of us will interpret it will differ and I think that's the beauty of these lessons we will get to think through our peers" he finally finished.

Kaden nearly fell asleep through his talking, he just wanted to be done with this stupid school and get the fuck out. It was messing with his head. God he needed to go out one night and have fun, be himself, that include alcohol, drugs and a bunch of girls.

"Right ill pick 5 students to share their essays" the teacher called out.

"Elizabeth, you'll go first, then Mandy, Joey, Aviana and lastly Pixie"

Each of the students went up to talk about each of their books. Following would be a discussion which would eventually lead to an argument mostly always between the boys and girls it was always the same. Elizabeth had chosen a classic, followed after by Mandy and joey. Aviana mostly kept quiet looking outside. She had once again wondered into her wild and colourful imagination. She'd never tell her all- not even to the person who knew her best. Her heart wild, full of magic; all about mystery and adventure. She loved mystery so much that she became one.

"Next we have Aviana"Mr Jones spoke up alarming the girl.

Aviana looked around in confusion.

"Ana you have to go up baby" Ben's voice had filled her sense, she looked to the side looking into his blue eyes. Last night flashed across her eyes leaving a tint on her cheeks. Nodding her head quickly she shuffled through her notes taking out a piece of paper she had scribbled this morning in a rush as stood up making her way to the front of the class.