Chapter 11

Please listen to the song above for this chapter, I feel like it goes. lol.

"I like you. a lot......like a lot, a lot."

Aviana was sat on Ben's bed waiting for the boy to come back upstairs so they could get continue their music project. She had come back from breakfast and came straight over to Ben hopefully finishing off the project as it was due this week. Aviana had finished off the lyrics as soon as she had returned from breakfast. She couldn't understand why but she was able to finish the lyrics after being stuck on them all night. At least it was done she sighed in relief.

Ben had entered the room breaking away the girl's thoughts.

"I bought some snacks, if you want" Ben spoke with a grin before throwing various assortment of chocolate bars in front of Aviana.

The girl squealed unintentionally taking a chocolate bar with a embarrassed smile she took a bite out of the bar. Ben had stared at the girl in adoration. The way he looked at her..

as if her smile is the only thing that could possibly matter.

"I've finished the rest of the lyrics" Aviana spoke through a mouth full of chocolate.

"I think we should rehearse the song altogether now, and then we're finished" She clapped her hands for emphasis on the 'finished'. Making ben let out a chuckle.

"Well that's good, lets get started then" Ben clapped his hands teasing the girl.

Ben and Aviana had finally finished rehearsing their songs. The project included a solo song for each of them and then a duet. Aviana was in charge of writing the lyrics for all the songs and Ben focused on the tune and rhythms.

Both them them dramatically falling onto Ben's bed in exhaustion.

"Finished" Ben spoke in excitement turning to the girl laying next to him he found her already looking at him. Damn, her eyes.

Her brown eyes were driving him insane. Her wide smile making her dimples visible made his heart skip a beat. His breaths turning rapid; Ben could no longer continue looking at the girl. He turned his head back up to the ceiling.

The actions causing the girl's smile to disappear.

"What's wrong?" she spoke her brows furrowing.

What was wrong? He thought. What was wrong was that she was really cute, and it was ruining his life because all he could think about was kissing her all the time.

Aviana reached out her little hands turning his head back to her so that their eyes once again collided. Her soft palm resting on his cheek, her finger running along under his eyes. Ben leaning into her caress without even realising it. Aviana's eyes roamed all along his face taking in everything. Ben stomach dropped, fuck it he thought.

"What's wrong is that I like you, like a lot. lot. You're so fucking cute and I want you to be mine. But people like you don't fall in love with people like me" Ben spoke rapidly like he was finally letting it all off his chest. Looking back up to the girl he found Aviana staring at him in wonder.

"What" Aviana murmured disbelievingly.

Aviana bravely let her other hand take up his face so now both her hands were cradling his face. Leaning closer to the boy she brushed her nose along his. Both their faces frozen.

Ben could feel the girls eyelashes along his cheek. Both of their faces feeling one another. Finally, Ben took another step gently brushing his lips along the girl's he felt a dip in his stomach. The feeling that was normally described in books. The feeling like no other he had ever experienced. Ben took a hold of the girl's chin deepening their kiss; before reluctantly moving back.