Chapter 1 Aizawa

Y/N POV

As I woke up and gently turned my alarm off I get up take my blood and gut stained vigilante suit off most of the blood was mine and the long intestine was mine too but the pancreases and others were the gang members who I killed last night as I get up and take my cloth off and wash them I turn in the radio next to my shower and hop in the cold water wakes me up and makes me fall over

"Son of a nut cracker" I rub my head as I get up and listen to the radio. "Once again sephtis strikes again against the gangs that were selling organs and human trafficking. Once again no survivors." " and I wouldn't have it any other way" I say. Here we have detective Tsukauchi "we set up a raid to go in there and arrest the criminals and villains to collect evidence to save them all but two minutes until we go in he does and after ten minute of gun fire he comes out with more holes than Swiss cheese and we did get a single arrest." "But detective" she says "didn't he also save also the people inside and heal them with his quirk." "Yah" Tsukauchi responded "but he killed the boss of the operation and took his phone and all the memory from the Computers so now we don't have a lead." I laugh out loud and look at the back pack at the foot of my diy computer I made with washing machines and other circuit boards I got from killing I mean persuading drug dealers to give me... before I kill them.

The reporter quickly responds "doesn't sephtis give you all the evidence once he's done cracking it?" "That's besides the point"Tsukauchi responds. I'm so glad I told the press that before she invited him on stage I also told her to give him a message during or after the show. "I also wanted to ask" she continues "is true you lined your men up once he stepped foot outside and made him a fitting squad target."

I had a flashback to last night when I stepped outside and look out to see dozens of revolvers assault rifles and mp5's pointed at me and I look at Tsukauchi he just cocked his revolver and smiled at me and said "fire" one hundred pounds of lead later I getting up on my leg yup just the one while hoping away with eraser head on my heel. I jump I a garbage truck to get away from him when it decides to crush all the trash inside leaving me in an area tighter than a can of pickles.

Tsukauchi responds with a cough and says yes and they leave it at that. I scream to myself what the heck why don't they care for my well-being I'm the one who got shot so many times it'll made all the school shooting look like a speck of dust. Then she proceeds to tell him "also he has a message along with the information he gave us tonight he wants us to tell you that he left all the computer memory sticks and boards on your desk."

With that I hear Tsukauchi jump out of his chair and leave the building then the reporters says "and back to the commercials" and then the catchy music plays. I go to turn it off but it falls in with me Electrocuting me to death. As I wake up I say " darn guess I can't put the package on his desk" I had a whole thing where I was going to write bomb on the box with the memory sticks as a stupid prank and then put a rubber stick of dynamite in it so they can call the bomb squad and evacuate the building and I can sneak and go to an open computer preferably Tsukauchi put a bug in it and the software system so I can know what the police are up to these days just to have to do it latter sigh.

As I put on civilian clothing I take the box and bring it to his home address unlock his door yes he put his key under the mat. And put it on his desk at home leaving a sticky note that said a pet and fed your dog he's really good boy. Man I wish I could see his face when he comes home and he sees the box on his desk priceless I betcha.

It's like lunchtime once I get out of his home haven't eaten in three weeks might starve to death again but then again I don't really need to buy food but I do it just in case to keep up my strength so I go to a local restaurant and order the cheapest meal. When I get out it starts to rain so I run in an alleyway and see Not a mugging but a cat. Well technically I heard it first because It had a bell on almost shot it because I thought it was someone trying to jump me as a pick it up I said who is a good kitty as I look at its collar I see the name precious and an address.

As I'm walking down the street people are looking at me and I said "what never seen a kid walking with a cat in his arms" as I keep walking I feel a paw on my shoulder and a big one I look at the cat I see him look up at me confused just as I am and as I turn around I see officer Sansa I quickly let out a sigh of relief. He looks at me with a face that says really am I not that scary anymore. As i look up at him I said "you don't scare me anymore I stopped having nightmares about you" with a smirk on my face.

He quickly rolls his eyes and says "what are you doing cat napping" he chuckles to himself and then I'm the one that rolls my eyes this time. "No I'm being a good kid Sansa and returning the cat to his owner and hopefully getting a reward." I say and smile at him with the biggest shit eating grin I could muster at him. He looks at me and smiled while shaking his head he looks down at me and says "want me to get you a ride their." I shook my head and look at him and "say stranger danger and you just want to get out of work." "No I don't I'm doing my job right now you're jaywalking" he points down at my feet and I realize I'm not in the crosswalk I'm barely on the asphalt I look up at him and he grabs my shoulder and leads me to the car "what address" he says

When we arrive I go to the door knock and wait when I hear shuffling and the door cracked open and outcomes Eraserhead. I look at capital Sansa put the cat in his arm and start jogging away. I feel A hand on my shoulder and a scarf around my waist as it looked back I see both of them looking at me funny I look at Sansa Pointed at Eraserhead and say "it's Eraserhead" he had his goggles off so he just rolled his eyes so did Sansa when he let me inside and sat me on the couch. Eraserhead looks at me and says "you were very light are you not eating enough." I ignore his question and "say where is your husband present mic is he out on patrol and you do nights that doesn't seem good for a healthy relationship." He flinches on that and says "yeah he's not either wait why am I answering you that's not important right now also how do you know that."

"A magician never reveals his secret." He rolled his eyes "you're not a magician and if you want a reward I suggest you fess up." I look him in the eyes and say "I did it from the goodness in my heart I'm not some scum that wants a reward" as I get up and walk towards the door. Then I hear Sansa say "that's not what you said back on the Street" I stop and look at them and think in my head dang that's karma for you. Then I Bolted it for the door but it was locked from the inside who locks the door from the inside when you have guest over. And I feel his scarf over my waist.

He sets me on the couch again but right next to him "how did you find that information" "I found a video of you one time on the Internet and I wrote you down in my book for heroes all the rest took some time like observation of how you fight" he looked at me surprise but he didn't show it on his face. He let me go and says "you can leave but first in the fridge take anything you want you're too light."

As I leave I hear Sansa and Aizawa talking about who other than me. Aizawa says "who was that kid." Sansa pipes up "we think he's an orphan but we can't prove it he has a "Grandma" she's covering for him it's also where he works some of the officers out on patrol go to him by coffee or whatever and give him a tip he has it rough we picked him up a couple times with his shoes off and standing on the edge of a building never jumped." "That kid has more demons than most adults I have seen but he won't care about himself he's quirkless And thinks he doesn't matter so he won't except our help he thinks he's a waste of resources and time quite sad what our society has done to him." I hear a sigh escape Aizawas mouth

Then I hear Aizawa say " so if I find out he's alone out on the streets he'll go in the system right." " yes but he's quirkless so he won't get adopted The system might kill him in the end." Aizawa looks up at Sansa and says " don't worry I have a way." "Why do you care so much about a kid you just met." " it's his eyes I can see all the pain and suffering in them but I'm afraid I've only scratched the surface but I also saw kindness and hope what type of kid that gets abused on the street comes by to a strangers house gives him his cat back and doesn't ask for reward only the pure kind."