Part 2 vigilante work

AN: I started writing the way the characters say their lines differently so tell me if you like this one more or the last chapter anyway on with the story

Flashback/nightmare:

I was six years old again and i was on a cross with hay at my feet I smelt the gasoline that they poured on my body and my mom who was also nailed to a cross next to me I hear a man talking.

Thug: now here for a demonstration to prove that the slaves have a healing factor!

He nodded to a man with a torch in his hand and he lit my moms first then I heard her screams for over ten minutes those were the screams that forever haunt my dreams my mind my body and souls they lit mine shortly after. In remember vividly as for I have a perfect memory I remember all five senses perfectly like they just happened. For I remember as the fire licked my body leaving my skin as it is today but they never put mine out my fire because they showed up.

When the police showed up and put out my fire they also put out my moms but she stop screaming I never did even after they put out the fire my tear ducks were burnt up so I could not mourn the loss of my mom. When they put me in an ambulance I remember it crashing I'm being impaled by glass and railing because my body was too small to strap down all the way.

I flew out the front window as the glass shattered breaking my neck and scaring my back then as I flew out the van only the be shredded against the asphalt wiping away my face knees and elbows and rolling until I hit the railing on the side of the road snapping my back in two dead I laid there as my soul meant to heaven only to be denied at the front gate for the angels they told me it is not my time it will never be I will never pass through this gate to the afterlife. Never to see my mother.

As my soul went down to earth again I was chained against a wall with nails holding me In place. Every breath blood went in my lungs only to be coughed out in bigger volumes. And that was the beginning of my time as a slave to the gang known as the Over Gods.

End nightmare/flashback

Y/N POV

When I woke up from my nap I was covered in sweat I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:42
I sigh in relief as I realize that I am home not chained up and nailed to a wall and drinking bleach for water.

I get up put on my vigilante costume which was all black black combat boots which had pocket knives extra ammunition and razor blades in them my Black cargo pants which were filled with prescriptions on half the other ammunition for my weapons. My utility belt which had throwing knives a couple first aid kits gun holster plus my hand gun and some side magazines I grab my jacket black with pockets on the inside Velcro for my Two Uzi spare magazines next to them. More knives retractable bat. Last but not least my helmet and sword.

My sword was double edged so people that are stronger then me think they can push it into me but it's a trap because I use there momentum against them And cut off an arm. I actually got it from a villain it cost me an arm and a leg literally. He cut them off with the sword.

Now my helmet is bulletproof and it has night vision and a flash light plus a Voice disorder. I also grab a bunch of lollipops for kids and zip ties because i was blasted full of holes a couple days ago so the lollipops are bloody had to throw them away and the zip ties no longer have bullet holes in them.

As I jump out from my window and on to a rooftop I begin my patrol as I am doing parkour from rooftop to rooftop I stop on a bank and look out and see the news host with a cameraman behind her.

News host: this is the same bank that the police are investigating for the new bank robber that has pulled off three successful back Heist.

As she's talking I see an old lady crossing the street and a man running up to her and grabbing her purse. I quickly jump to action and land the yards away from him I start running and tackle the man I flip him over and punch him in the face to tear his eyes up and one more in the gut to knock the wind out of him.