1;

+ ~ +

Charles' P.O.V:

There we were. Just quietly standing there. Lips were touching and our hand entwined. Lila pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"So," she said,"Did that help anything?"

I kind of shrugged. Since no one was there, I guess it kind of proves I'm straight.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Charles, are you SURE you want to do this?"

I nodded, the straighter the better. (Oh god I'm such a fucking loser)

She shrugged and said, "Well I guess we are dating now..."

Henry's P.O.V:

Ellie was musing about being a stripper I guess, while I watched.

She was uh... actually excited?

I was annoyed but I could understand why she thought like this. Her parents were never around so she cusses and smokes and who knows what else. Sadly, my parents were always around. My dad he- had an "influence" on me, like Charles says. I don't know what to do with him, if I came out as bisexual, I know he'll beat my ass. My step-mom is just drunk in the basement half the time. 

I looked over and everyone else in the squad had left after Ellie mentioned "24 years in jail".

She says she want's to be married 3 times.

1. To an old guy and when he dies, take his money.

2. To a young guy, and then divorce him after a year and takes half his money.

3. To a rich young woman.

I don't even know, okay?

I sighed and she noticed the look on my face. She walked over and said, "Hey, you know you don't have to be a badass in front of me. You can be Mr. Perfect for all I care."

I shrugged and kind of looked out on the school. The sun was already setting. I didn't wanna go home, I know what's gonna happen. When I walk through the door, my dad's gonna throw me in the basement and beat me till I ache. I wished I had somewhere else to go.

"Hey guys!"

I looked up to see Charles and Lila standing there. I was still pissed at them, but I politely said, "What's up?"

"Me and Lila have an announcement," Charles started, "We're dating!"

I spit out my cigarette and fell to the floor. Ellie looked surprised and said "Wow, would you look at that? The bitches fell in FUCKING love!"

Ellie walked over, "Henry? You okay, bud?"

I nodded and got up.

Charles looked happier than ever and Lila looked a little nervous. I was happy he was happy but at the same time wanted to just cry and throw a tantrum over everything that happened today. My whole life fell apart at my fingertips. I was mad now so I muttered, "I gotta get home.." and ran.

Ellie ran after me and screamed, "Henry, wait!"

Ellie's P.O.V:

I finally caught up to Henry after running 2 miles after him. He was by an alleyway, leaning against the wall. I hid behind a building to watch what he does. After looking around a couple of times, he slowly dropped to the floor and shoved his face into his palms, while kneeling on the floor. Then I could hear sobbing.

I've never seen him cry before, he never shows any emotion...

I wondered what pushed him over the edge. Then it hit me. Lila and Charles are dating now, and he liked-

He liked-

...

Charles...

How could I have been so stupid?! I didn't even realize and have just been musing over myself this whole time! I'm a baddie, not a monster.

I walked up to him slowly. I wanted to talk, but didn't wanna make him sadder. He stared at me.

I sat down next to him and pulled him close.

I hugged him and whispered, "It's okay..."

(Art is mine, don't steal! Ask if you wanna use)

+ ~ +

610 words!

Yes, I tried my best to write this how I imagined @iiSincerlyMeii would do it, but I've never written something that's wholesome or smutty.

I only have written Angst,Lemon, and Fluff.

Sorry if I portrayed the characters wrong!

+ ~ +