5;

+ ~ +

(Dance countdown: 2 days to go)

Henry's P.O.V:

I was at Ellie's place, helping her pick out an outfit for the dance.

"Should I just go ass-naked?," she asked.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Because," she started, "It'll not only get me a date faster, but it'll be better than wearing one of these ugly-ass dresses my dad got me from Brazil."

I looked at the dress she took out, it was pretty fucking ugly.

I started to help her find a dress in her closet until I noticed a box that was labeled "Nice Clothes".

Ellie was next to me, so a reached over her to grab it.

"Ellie, move your fat ass," I said while trying to reach it.

She frowned at me and it felt like we were playing twister.

Just then, her phone chimed and she looked at it. Her eyes went wide and she screamed, "Fucking shit!"

She shoved me out of the way and quickly got a school jacket that was sitting on her bed at put it on. She took her hair out of the pony tail it was in and brushed it out. She then casually sat down on her bed and signaled for me to sit down in front of her.

"Here," she said handing me a math book, "Pretend we're studying."

Just then, we heard the door open and a male parental figure walked in with a woman and said, "Ellie, dear we're ho-"

They just stared at me, then her, then me again. This went on for a while until the father said, "Ellie, who is this?"

She cleared her throat and said, "Daddy, this is Henry. He's my friend/study partner."

Her mom smiled and said, "Oh, dear, I knew she was gonna have a boyfriend when we came back!"

"Mom," Ellie said, gritting her teeth, "We're just friends."

"Yeah, listen to the lady!," I said.

The mom smirked and said, "If you say so.."

Then the father walked up to Ellie and said, "So how's life? Me and your mother have to catch a flight in a few hours, so we thought we could stop by."

She smile innocently and said, "I got my report card today!"

She hands them a fake report card that has all A's and B's.

"Well done dear!," her mother exclaimed.

"That's my girl!," her father said proudly.

She smiled and said, "I couldn't have done it without Henry!"

Her parents walked up to me and her mother said, "What a fine young man!"

Her dad scowled at me and said, "Why are you wearing a bow?"

I shrugged and said, "It's the only thing I have from my mother."

"Aw, poor thing," her mom said while hugging me.

The dad just mean-mugged at me while the mother acted over-sympathetic.

"Uh guys," Ellie said, "Can we keep studying?"

"Okay dear, I'll be downstairs making dinner."

Both her parents walked out and she sighed.

"Dude," I said in shock, "You didn't tell them about the suspensions, Juvie, or your grades?!"

She shook her head no. I looked at her and said, "They don't even know you smoke, do they?"

"They don't even know I'm lesbian!"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"You're gonna have to come clean."

"I can't, I'll be done for."

"Even my dad knows all the bullshit I cause. I don't like seeing you lie like this."

She shook her head.

"That would mean I'll get shipped off to boot camp."

I shrugged. I guess she has a point.

"Whatever you do," I said, "Don't bring my ass into it."

She snickered and said, "Maybe I'll just tell them you dragged me into it."

"Nooo," I said jokingly.

+ ~ +

589 words :D!

Okay, ik these chapters seem pointless but they all have to do with the last two, lol

+ ~ +