Academy

Two year passed in the blink of an eye.

I am five years old now. Lots of things happened in the previous year.

I mastered the Shadow clone to the point that I only need one hand seal just like Naruto to perform the jutsu. I began training Multiple Shadow Clone. Unfortunately, I can summon 20 of me three times as it consume lot of my chakra even with my wish.

Man, I wonder how the Uzumaki Clan have so much chakra. It crazy. Even with cheat a.k.a manga knowledge I still have hard time doing it. Maybe I should go back to grieving.

My greatest achievement was Chakra control. With it, I learned walking on walls, trees, and even water. It took me a month to master all these techniques. My control of Chakra was raised to the proficiency of a Chunnin after one year of training.

I also learned quite a few C-rank jutsus. I am only lacking the Earth Release and Water Release jutsus. I will get plenty of chances to learn those jutsus in the future.

If my mind remember correctly, in the anime the Uchiha Clan teach their children the Shurikenjutsu as it is considered as the specialty of Uchihas. It took me a while to get used to the weight of Kunais and Shurikens, but after a year of regular training, I was able to hone my skills to a Chunnin level. If I pair it with Sharingan I can even go hand to hand with a Jounin in Shurikenjutsu.

My Taijutsu is normal but it not enough. It a good thing that I took a martial arts class in my previous world. I started to hone my Wing Chun style and Tai Chi style.

Three days later

School started, I looked at the Konoha’s school that looks almost identical to the one in the anime. I smiled and walked towards the playground.

On the day of registration, the teacher told the new students to come early, as the 3rd hokage will be coming to tell them about the will of fire.

A few moments later, I was standing in the playground with a Kakashi beside me. I also saw a few familiar face at the playground. I keep my fanboy inside of me.

(Y/n): 'I can't believe I going to be friends with Kakashi, Obito, Rin and all the other Future Jonin sensei during the academy.'

My train of thought been interrupt by a random kids excitement of the 3rd Hokage.

Kid : “The 3rd Hokage’s coming!”

Kid 2: “Wow! It’s really the third Hokage!”

As the place started swarming with more and more people, the playground became more and more noisy, with the 3rd really igniting the crowd. The hokage was looked up to as the grand master of Konoha.

At that time, he was still at his prime. He cordially greeted the students. When passing through I  could hide my large smile of excitement.

The 3rd Hokage was a really talented shinobi, with high proficiency with all 5 elements. He was the student of the previous 2 hokage’s. And with his magical Rod and own summon the king monkey Enma, along with his great knowledge of technique, he became the best alive in Konoha without a bloodline limit technique.

The statut of the third was really high in the village. And even the kids at the ninja school admired and adored him. He stood on the stage and started his speech about the will of fire the next few hundred freshmen.

Hiruzen: “When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire’s shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall build a new!”

I has listened to many of these speeches when watching the anime, so it didn’t sound that interesting to him. And the speech sound in itself plain and simple. But with the respect and high esteem held towards the 3rd has a deep role in giving these fortunate freshmen a great sense of belonging to the village.