Race Against Time

3rd Hokage's POV

Junko: “Hokage sama!”

Hiruzen: “How’s Sakumo?”

Junko: “He’s.. he passed away.”

Hiruzen couldn’t speak, but his silence was broken by the yelling a little boy.

(Y/n): “Sakumo-san is not dead yet! Please, let me in! I can save him!”

Nurse: “Sorry but Sakumo-san’s heart is pierced and there are signs of vitality. His body has already gone cold. There no way you can bring him back.”

He suddenly noticed me and run towards me.

(Y/n): “Hokage sama! please I beg you. Get me inside and I will bring him back!”

The hokage remembered the little kid from the library well.

Hiruzen: “Kid, are you sure you can?”

(Y/n): “Yes! So please let me in!”

His eyes revealed firm confidence, and no fear of Hokage.

Hiruzen: “What do you say Junko- chan?”

(Y/n)’s words touched the 3rd hokage, but common sense says that this is just a child with week of medical experience. The Hokage needed another voice to support him.

Junko: “Hokage sama, I believe him!”

She did not hesitate. The medical ninjas here all said that her husband was dead, but (y/n) said that he could be saved. He was her only hope.

Hiruzen: “Go (y/n). Don’t let me down!”

(Y/n): “Yes, Hokage same! Please give me some food pills, I’ll need more Chakra than what I have left to save him. ”

(Y/n)'s POV

After receiving 3 food pills, me and several nurses entered the operating room.

The efficiency of Konoha Hospital is still very high. By the time they finished preparing for the operation, there were 12 minutes left for me to save Sakumo.

Outside the operating room, the 3rd comforted Junko. Now everything relies on me. No pressure right.

(Y/n): 'Ok, I restored most of my Chakras. Time to get to work. 7 years of medical school don't fail me now.'

I start with cutting Sakumo’s Chest with a Chakra scalpel to reach his heart. With this I can directly repairs the his heart. After the repair of the heart was completed, he finished by healing the chest wound.

(Y/n): 'Without a manual defibrillator, I can't jump start your heart but if I wear use my Lightning Release. But there too many risk.'

I cannot struggle now. His body temperature is going back to normal.

(Y/n): "Screw this! [Lightning Release: Chidori Pulse]!"

Thank God I decided to create chidori. This Ninjutsu is the same concept of Chidori but it a weaker version of it. The lightning can make it sharpen with enough chakra but I want my chakra to contain the lightning to create a manual defibrillator.

(Y/n): "Come on, Sakumo! Wake the hell up!"

After making a hand seal. A lightning form in my hand. I activate my sharingan and used electrical shocks to make it beat again! And after several tries, the heart started slowly beating again!

12 minutes later,

I successfully pulled someone from death. If I were that snake bastard I would having a god complex about now.

(Y/n): "Finally a room to breathe. I can't believe it work and I about to fainted. Yup, man down!"

My vision turned black while my body is lying on the ground.

3rd Hokage's POV

At operating room door opened, and Junko jumped to the nurse.

Junko: “How is it?”

Nurse: “Hokage Sama, Junko san, Sakumo san is all right! (Y/n)’s medical skills were amazing.”

Hatake Junko collapsed and shed tears of joy, and the Hokage was finally relieved!

Hiruzen: “Wait, what about (y/n) (l/n)?”

As he saw Sakumo being taken from the operation room but there was no sign if (y/n). Today’s performance has proved his worth. From the perspective of the 3rd, he was not inferior to Tsunade.

Today’s performance by (y/n) has allowed the 3rd that could see the rise of yet another great

Nurse: “(y/n)-san consumed too much energy, so he fainted!”

Hiruzen: “Ah, that’s good.”

The Hokage was completely relieved, as both Sakumo and (y/n) were safe. In addition to that, he finally found one to cover the loss of Tsunade.

Junko: “Hokage Sama!”

Hiruzen: “What’s wrong Junko chan?”

Junko: “There was an Anbu soldier dead in my house and I think Sakumo killed him!”

Hiruzen: “Huh?”

The hokage knew too well that his anbu would never follow Sakumo, these guys must be of root.

Hiruzen “Junko, don’t worry about this. let me take care of it.”

Junko: “Thank you, Hokage sama!, please excuse me!”

She rushed straight to where Sakumo was.