Unexpected Event

After a week of previous event, not much happens. I train and try create to new jutsu. Since my encounter with the crow I got curious. In canon a shinobi only have 2 summon but let try passed that limit shall we.

Unfortunately, there is no mythical animals that I can make summoning contract with. One day I found this giant hawk as in the same eagle Sasuke use in the anime before he left Konoha, lucky me. I gonna name him Garuda.

After that, I started to go back to the academy. I getting along with all my classmates. Me and Anko got pretty close to each other. I think I started to have feeling for her and I think she felt the about me.

Knock! Knock!

Anko: "Yo, (y/n) come on we going to be late!"

Speaking of her. There she is. Ever since we got close she started to pick me up every day so we can get to academy together.

Well now you all caught up better get to class.

As we walked towards to the academy.

Obito: “Hey! Cocky (Y/n), Miratashi-san, wait for me!”

As soon as I  heard his voice, he knew that it was Obito. Only him like to put the word cocky before calling a person name.

Anko: “Stupid Obito, didn’t you arrive late today? Didn’t you meet grandma today?”

Obito: “Do you want to fight, weird girl!”

Anko: “What did say you idiot!”

I just sight at this. It seems everyone getting along well.

Asuma: “Yo, (y/n)-san! It seem Obito and Anko is having a grudge battle again.”

I saw Asuma and Kurenai walking towards me. I can only sweatdrop and nod at them. Asuma just chuckled lightly at my situation. Now I understand why Minato is like this.

Kurenai: "Shouldn't we stopped them?"

(Y/n): "It.....fine. I think"

To be honest I don't know what to do. I know Anko is scary when she an adult but I don't know her right now. But I don't to risk it I value my second life that much.

Guy: "As expect of my rival. He is so motivated by their YOUTH!"

Guy suddenly came out of nowhere and scream youth. There a moment of silence but I bet everyone is thinking.

Everyone: 'Where the hell did you came from'

Guy just started announce me as his rival ever since I defeat him in class ranking. As usual I can only sweatdrop at this.

In the Classroom

Asuma been telling us about a rumour of White Fang of Konoha. It been all over the village now.

In the anime, Kakashi chose early graduation because of the death of father, and corrected his name for father. Since there are rumour about him now. Since his still 4 years old and not gloomy yet that mean it still haven't happens yet.

I don't know if I should interfere with it. I mean it cruel if think about it but you have to think the consequences. Ever since I defeat Kakashi and become number 1 in the class. The 3rd Hokage been watching me which annoying me a bit and I don't know what butterfly effect it will cause.

My current goal is to become stronger but since Kakashi is my friend, I guess a few more butterfly effect won't hurt.

(Y/n): “I going to go in bathroom for a moment.”

.
.
.
.
.

I used Kage Bunshin No Jutsu to get out of class. I don't know exactly when Hatake Sakumo committed suicide, the only thing that is certain is that Hatake Sakumo died a few days after the companion accused him.

It been a week since I came back from my adventure. So, that suicide is likely to happen today or tomorrow.

Using Crow Summoning and connect them through the sharingan I managed to located the Hatake's residence.

When I arrive, no one at the was at the gate. In Konoha, no one dared to break into the Hatake Family except Hokage.

I get in and soon reached the inner room of Hatake Family.

Then I saw Hatake Sakumo was pierced into the heart by a short blade and fell into a pool of blood.

(Y/n): “No!”

I rushed over, and use Shindan jutsu. I noticed Hatake Sakumo’s heart was pierced by a short blade, the blood supply to the brain was insufficient, and he entered a false death status.

(Y/n): 'It still fresh! I not too late yet!'

I released Shousen Jutsu, intending to repair Sakumo’s heart first, and at this time a Ninja with an animal mask approached the mountain slowly.

I sense there a Ninja nearby. Looks like the Roots is here to finish the job. Talked about bad timing.

Using my sharingan and the crow. I can see the Mask Ninja were just arrived. With no time to waste, I used Kage Bunshin No Jutsu and tried to sneak attack him if possible.

Right now I need to focus. On my left hand used Shousen Jutsu to heal Hatake Sakumo’s heart. The right hand quietly condensed grab a kunai.

When Ninja was near me. My clone throw a shuriken on his back.

Using this opportunity turned back cut off the mask ’s legs.

Mask Ninja collapsed to the ground. I then saw the silhouette’s dress clearly, it definitely Danzo's man here to kill Sakumo.

(Y/n): “Who are you? Why trying to sneak attack me!”

I asked while maintaining my jutsu.

Mask Ninja didn’t answer, and I  didn’t bother to care about him and concentrate on repairing Sakumo’s heart. If I don't restart the heart it will cause an irreversible damage to the brain. Naruto’s World, even with the presence of Chakra, I not sure how long Hatake Sakumo’s brain can hold on.

(Y/n): “[Futon. Sleep]”

This Ninjutsu use my nature type and the water on the human body. Thanks to my previous world, this technique will put him into a cytogenetics sleep.

If I can keep the body temperature as low as possible. I managed delay the inevitable.

Right now my clone is holding the mask ninja hostage using Futon Chains. From anime, Third Hokage was unaware of the suicide of Hatake Sakumo, and the public opinion in the village was not what Third Hokage did.

Right now leaving him alive is going to cause trouble especially me. I don't what 3rd will do but I do know Danzo going to hunt me. The mask ninja dead is going to problem for me if Danzo find out. Wait, actually mask ninja being dead will give me time to figure things out.

I activate my sharingan while my I pour my chakra to my kunai. In one slash, the mask Ninja's head was gone from his body. And just like he is dead.

The feeling of the first killing of mine has no time to remember, now he needs to race against time to treat Hatake Sakumo. I deactivated my sharingan and go back to work.

(Y/n): ' I don't have enough chakra to stabilize him after this. I better take him to the Konoha Hospital quickly.'

Junko: “Sakumo!”

(Y/n): “Miss, please listen to me. I can save him.  You have to believe me and help me take him to the hospital.”

She saw hope in my eyes. She carried Hatake Sakumo with her back.

(Y/n): 'Is a good thing I feeling adventurous that day.' "[Hawk Summon]!"

I called out my ride and together we flew towards Konoha Hospital together.