the black cat. - mark lee

smut in the next part <3

*knock knock knock*

Johnny's eyes shot open to the sound of someone knocking on his door. He dismissed it, not wanting to part from his bed, only to open them ten seconds later. The knocks tempted the brown-haired male to get up and open that damn door, and that is exactly what he did. He got up from his bed, getting goosebumps from the cool air that hit his face, a wave of chills sending up his body causing him to shiver.

"Alright, alright! i'm coming." He yelled, trudging towards his apartment door. Once he got to the door he opened it, not even looking through the peephole to check who it was.

"Hello?" There wasn't anyone there. Instead, there was a small, nicely woven wooden basket.

He poked his head outside the door to check the hallways to see who might've put this basket in front of his door. Finding no one, he sighed and picked up the basket taking it inside and locking the door behind him. He placed it on the coffee table in the living room as he sat down on the couch.

There was a white cloth displayed on top of the basket with something black peeking out. It almost looked like.. fur? He slowly lifted the sheer cloth, astonished when suddenly being met with a petite black kitten. It's fur as dark as the night sky. It's eyes were still shut hinting that it might be sleeping.

Johnny carefully lifted the small kitten from out of the basket into his hands, having been small enough to fit in the palms of his hands. He held it as if the kitten was glass. The kittens eyes then opened, it's eyes big and doe.

"I wonder who left you out there?" Johnny said softly as he caressed the kittens head with his thumb. All of Johnny's friends knew he was soft for animals. He would often pet-sit for his family members or for close friends.

The kitten timidly leaned into Johnny's grasp, snuggling into the warm feel of his hands. Johnny grinned at this and took the cloth that it came in and draped it over the cat, making sure it was settled and comfortable.

"What should I name you little one?"

"Hm.. What about Mark? How do you feel about that?"

The cat seemed to comprehend what Johnny said because it stared at him as if he knew what he was saying. "Don't worry Mark, we'll be together forever."

Mark and Johnny grew greatly close throughout the next frequent months. T cat grew to trust Johnny and was relaxed with him, and Johnny took care of the cat like a precious newborn baby. Seeing that Mark was comfortable with Johnny, this also caused Mark to behave in unusual ways.

He would act more human-like and a lot more sensible than the other animals Johnny has taken care of. Johnny found this a bit strange but eventually he brushed it off.

He'd usually find Mark staring at him whenever Johnny happened to be changing his clothes or getting out of the shower.

Taking note of this, Johnny noticed how Mark's eyes would light up slightly everytime he would catch him burning holes into his ass. He couldn't help but feel kind of weirded out, but he trusted Mark with all of his heart at that.

And Mark is just a cat, right?

end.

BLOOM4U ღ