two subs one dom. - moon taeil & kim doyoung

short smut

Johnny moaned loudly as Taeil's hand moved faster. The two had their cocks pressed together with Johnny straddling Taeil's lap.

"F-Fuck, Taeil don't stop." He said, eyes rolling to the back of his head. Taeil whined hopelessly at his failed attempts at creating more friction. The heads of their cocks were rubbing against each other as precum ran down the sides profusely.

"S-So close." Taeil buried his face in Johnny's chest. Johnny pulled at Taeil's soft brown hair as his hips bucked. Johnny's eyes pricked with tears feeling his stomach tighten. They came with high pitched moans, desperately trying to find something to grip on. They gasped for air as their chests heaved up and down.

"Hm. Who knew you two could be so slutty." Doyoung started, pressing the 'Stop' button on the camera. "You better be glad I went easy with the punishment this time."

Taeil and Johnny sighed in guilt. They knew what they did. They knew that them touching each other without Doyoung's permission would lead to this. They knew better but their neediness got the best of them. Normally, Doyoung would make the punishment much more worse than what it was right now. In which he would edge them until they couldn't take it anymore.

Times like this wouldn't frequently happen, but sometimes they felt like breaking the rules on purpose just to get Doyoung riled up. Taeil liked to sit on Johnny's lap and made sure Doyoung saw him roll his hips against his crotch. Johnny would kiss up on Taeil's neck in public when they were with the rest of the group.

They would agree on teasing each other in front of Doyoung just to get a kick out of it. Watching Doyoung stare them down with a stern look implying, 'Hey, I'm gonna fuck you both into oblivion if you don't cut it out.' was amusing to them. Obviously, they were fully aware that it would always end with a punishment, but that's what the thrill was all about.

end.

sorry for the super short chapter :( writers block is being really mean to me rn.

BLOOM4U ღ