fallen

*oh shit I almost forgot about this book sorry! By the way that's you can add your features*
A human fell to the underground with a loud thud.
"Ugh,my head did I fall?"you question seeing your surrounded by buttercup flowers. Unbeonced to you that a spirit with a neon blue glow was staring at you in a suspicious manner.
You turn your head seeing her (me).
"Who are you?" You say.
"I go by Shadow" the spirit replied.
"That's nice."still worried about the situation.
Her blue eyes looking around the room spotting a door.
"That doorway should be useful. Let's go." I said trying and failing to help you up.
"Oh yea,astral projecting...that could be a real pain in the butt later." Facepalming at her stupidity
You get up smiling at the girl introducing yourself.
"I'm Y/N I'm sure we could escape and get you back to your body soon Shadow." You say walking towards the doorway catching up to where I am.
Walking to an open area seeing a flower that stood out differently than the others,it had a face.
"Howdy!"the flower said shadow sneezed.
"*mumble* Funking allergies..."she mumbled to nobody.
"I'm flowey the flower,you're new to the underground ain't cha? Don't worry I'll teach you how things work around here!"
The next thing you knew you were in a all black void with a heart of your trait.
Shadow stared in awe at it floating beside you.
"That's your soul, (soul trait) the entirety of your being everyone's different.
I happen to have a few gifts to give you take them" he said with a sweet tone
Which shadow didn't trust at all.
As soon as you touched one your health bar went down.
"Y/N,dont touch anymore of those things they'll kill you!" I shouted barring my fangs.
"Both of you are fools." Flowey sneers catching Shadows warning.
"What how can you see me?!"she growled
"Oh its not that hard to hear you since you aren't human anymore."he giggles to the raven/ wine haired girl who was glaring swords at the flower.
Until a fireball hit the flower knocking it away.
"What a terrible creature terrorizing poor youth,don't worry my name is toriel,caretaker of the ruins.I will not harm you."she introduced herself.
"I'm Y/N and that's-huh?" You question not seeing me anywhere.
"Is something wrong my child?"she asks.
"No,don't worry." You reassure her.
Both of you walk to the house shadow in whisp form traveled silently then going into your shadow once entering.
"This is our home my child.feel free to settle in dinner will be done shortly."she said.
So you took a shower and hour later.
After that you cleaned up the bathroom for the next opening the door seeing a skeleton with lines on his face.

(I still suck at describing clothes so I put a picture.again.)
"Whoa,sorry I didn't know there was anyone in here."he said.
"Oh,its alright I'm sorry for scaring you."
The awkwardness ensues
"I'm Y/n,nice to meet you."
"I'm Ganz the skeleton,nice to meet you Y/n."
Toriels voice rang through the air.
"Dinner's ready."
After getting to know the two you helped with the kitchen and went to bed.
"Can that human see the other one?"mel said
Ganz was confused at this statement
"What other one,mel? i only saw Y/n." He replied.
He rolls to his side instantly snoring.
Huh,might as well look into it myself.they look like trouble.
Shadow was staring at the ceiling bored out of her mind.
So she umbreportated (teleport via darkness)
To a open area seeing the older ruins.
"Huh,how big is this area?"I question to nobody not expecting anything answer.
"Bigger than you know,kid." A male deeper voice answers.
Shadow whips her head around in a neck breaking speed earning some sicking cracks making him flinch and her gasp.
"Whoa,I didn't mean to scare you that bad."
"Its fine,I wasn't expecting someone to be wake at this hour. As for my neck,I felt worse."
"Are you sure you're fine,I could get you some help."
"Nah,but thanks for helping me get that crick out of my neck it was starting to annoy me." She said chuckling.
Shadow was staring at Mel while Mel was staring at Shadow.
"You know something,you're cute.~" he flirtingly said.
Shadow had a poker face.
"Uh....thanks?"
"Maybe we could hang out sometime,streaks."he coolly said pointing her finger guns.
She rolls her eyes scoffing finding it amusing.
"I got nothing better to do."
"I didn't catch your name,cutie.~"
'You didn't introduce yourself either cassanova.'
Shadow thinks before saying.
"My name is Shadow."
"Call me Mel,sweetheart."
"Oh please,I'm anything but sweet."
'Oh ganz can have the other human. this is going to be fun flirting with her~' Mel thinks.