Part 8 - Heated Game

"Have you eaten dinner, Figlia?" Nana Mena asked.

"I'm full, Nana. Thank you. Please, just eat, don't wait for us. Where's Alessandro?"

"In the study room." Her eyes gleamed teasingly.

"Nana..."

"I'm not thinking about anything but a grandchild playing around is all this old woman can dream of, Figlia." She heartedly laughed.

"Nana, you knew it's complicated-"

"Shh, don't throw cold water on an old woman's desire. Things will work just fine." She assured, gently rubbing my back.

I smiled. "You gotta eat, Nana," I said, kissing her cheek.

I skipped to my room. The plan I forged tonight should be successful. I knew I wasn't the only one feeling in want. I knew he too wanted me, I could see it in his eyes, and that although he meant to punish me, he just couldn't quell that desire he had for me.

Opening the closet, the lace stain nightgown immediately caught my eyes. I smiled. This would make him beg for me. I strode fast to the bathroom, feeling nervous. Despite the boldness in me, I wasn't very confident that I, myself wouldn't give in to my own scheme. I've missed him so much.

The light fall of water from the shower seemed to ease some nerves in my body, letting me exhale a strained wheeze of air out of my lungs. It felt good. After tonight, he'd be more tried, he'd be more upset and that would blow his patience up; perhaps that would get him to talk to me, show me how angry he was, how much he'd hated me for what happened.

I can do it.

........................................

FIND ME ON DREAM.

The CHAPTERS are free for now. See you there, lovies. 

https://www.starywriting.com/novel/lJK0wtll3MhCpoL80jM6KA%3D%3D.html