𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

five

.

.

Don't you need me?..I, I think I'm falling... I'm falling for you...On this night and
in this light...

L/N Residence, Tokyo 10:09PM

WHILE SITTING ON THE KITCHEN island waiting for Sakusa to finish taking a shower you were in conflict with your feelings.

Ever since you've been friends with Sakusa you always had a soft spot for him, same goes for Sakusa. But during that night he snuggled up into you, it felt— different.

You felt all giddy inside well it was normal, though you hate to say it but you really are in denial since the day you met, but now every time he does something nice to you your heartbeat quickens. Your palms sweat, you've never felt like this before for anyone else.

Ever since high school he always showed affection but it was always platonic. No other feelings. You particularly took a liking in the way he would treat you, he understood you more than anyone. He always hid the fact that he considered you more than just his best friend.

He had said it once before

It was when he won his first match since he joined the MSBY Black Jackals.

"Thank you for believing in me. I love you okay? I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for you."

You were the one that recommended him to the team since you knew the coach personally. Their coach was your close friend's father, Ishigami-san.

You remember seeing the biggest smile you have ever seen on Kiyoomi. It was the first time you have ever seen him so genuinely happy. And during the entire game his eyes were on you the entire time, never leaving your form the whole game.

and after that he had taken you out to dinner where in he had still worn that smile you could never erase from your memory.

But now, you rarely see him that way.

a heavy sigh escapes your lips

"What's happening to me?—"

Hearing the stairs creak you look behind you. You see Kiyoomi with his hair wet and a towel around his neck once again shirtless. You smile "You really love walking around shirtless don't you?" you raise a brow and he walks over to you, standing between you legs.

"I don't I just do it cuz I know you like it."

you stare at him in disbelief "The fuck? no I don't." you retort making the spiker roll his eyes. "Yeah right. I see where you're looking at, like what you see?" he had a cunning smirk on his features as he leans back a little showing off his toned abdomen. 

You nearly drool at the sight 'god damn.' you glare at him and jab his stomach "Just get a shirt! Soon enough your stomach will be filled with air." you look away trying to look mad, to this Sakusa laughs and ruffles your hair