𝘀𝗶𝘅

six

.

.

I think I'm falling... I'm falling for you...And maybe you... change your mind...

L/N Residence, Tokyo 5:02 AM

AFTER LAST NIGHT, Sakusa and you went to bed right after cleaning up. It is currently 5 in the morning and Sakusa groans as he stretches

"Fuck. My head hurts.." The spiker clutches his head in his hands, he looks beside him where you had laid last night noticing you were gone. He scans the room seeing no sign of you.

"She must've been up already." He looks outside the window seeing the sun is nowhere in sight.

He exhales softly. He moves out the bed wary of his headache and scratchy throat. He makes his way out the room, he looks towards the balcony and upon seeing your figure, he smiles lightly and makes his way next to you.

"Don't you think it's a little too early to be smoking?" The spiker manages to rasp out. Startled, he look behind you to see the raven haired male. "Good morning." you greet completely ignoring his statement. He asks again

"What made you start smoking again? I thought you already stopped."

You release a puff of smoke from your nose as you exhale. You tap the cigarette stick to get rid of some ash before turning to him "I didn't. I just smoke whenever I wanted to or I get anxious." you answer "What about you, you're a heavy sleeper what woke you up so early?" you look at him with hooded eyes.

"My head hurts, and my throat's scratchy." he faces towards the sky still dark since it was barely morning yet. You look at him slightly alarmed, you put your hand on his forehead. "You're sick." you put your hand on his neck next

"Yup, you really are sick that's what you get for walking in the rain. Go back to bed." you confirm putting the cigarette out on the ashtray.

"What? No I'm not. I'm fine, there's nothing I did that could possibly get me sick." The young man protest.

"I'll be giving you some medication to help you get better. You better take them whether you like it of not. If you don't I won't bother to look after you" you warn Sakusa.

"Now c'mon." you usher him inside "Fine." he complies. You walk him back to his room. You were careful when you laid him down on the bed. "What about practice?" he turns to you

"Do you really think you would still be able to play in the state you're in right now?" you raise a brow at him looking him up and down. He rolls his eyes playfully.

"That's what I thought."

MSBY Black Jackals' Gymnasium, Tokyo 11:17 AM

"WHERE IS OMI-KUN?" Atsumu asks their coach "Yeah. Omi-san's never late." Hinata puts a hand on his chin "That's right coach. Practice started two hours ago." Bokuto looks at his coach.