𝗢𝗻𝗲

one

.

.

What time you coming out?.. We started losing light I'll never make it right if you don't wonder off...

L/N Residence, Tokyo 11;34PM

"I'm tired as shittttttt" groaning, you unlock the front door to your house, and set your bag down. You take off your shoes and directly head for the couch. It was currently 11:34PM, everything was quiet. Not a single sound when you came in which you found relaxing.

"Long day?" a voice suddenly spoke from the corner of the huge living room, the voice was deep and raspy. To your surprise you look at were the voice came from, and relaxing as soon as you saw the silhouette of your best friend.

Sakusa Kiyoomi.

Yes the famous player from MSBY Black Jackals' Volleyball Team.
And yes he's the germaphobe with dark curls and eyes of coal.
He was over at your house since you begged him to, well he sort of lives here since he's always here with you.

The both of you have been friends ever since high school, where in you met him in nationals. You were attending Inarizaki during that time, well you both met in a weird way, you met when you accidentally bumped into him and accidentally touched him with your hands, so you put hand sanitiser on. He noticed this and you could say he was impressed, he then proceeded to approach you and stood next to you. Of coarse you can't stand not talking to someone this hot, so you complimented him.

Flashback

While you were watching a match you felt the presence of someone standing beside you, you turn to your side and was immediately shocked. You were standing beside the number two ace in the country!
"As expected from the number two ace.. nice work." you compliment him to avoid awkwardness "Hmm? Thank you." he states quietly and you notice a slight blush on him though he was wearing a mask, you can still see his ears red.

End of Flashback

Seeing it was just Kiyoomi your body relaxed "Jeez I was worried you were some burglar or some shit.." you told him

"Why are you home so late?" Sakusa completely ignores you and asks you with a dark, tired and raspy voice, rather interrogating. You can clearly tell he was either woken up by you or was just waiting up for you. "Sorry I just wanted to finish this piece I've been working on lately.." not to mention, the job being a designer wasn't always so easy.

Yes, you are the designer of the sports jersey's of all sorts of teams, so you had to work late shifts almost every night. Which left you tired as fuckkk. But still you enjoyed your job a lot regardless of always being greeted by an empty house every time you come home, not anymore actually because you practically begged for Sakusa to stay. But surprisingly he agreed which made you a thousand times happier.

"Get changed and come to bed with me already, you need rest." Kiyoomi finally states and turns around only to reveal him shirtless.
'God! How the fuck is this man so hot?! you thought to yourself while getting up and head to the bathroom.

You washed your face and brushed your teeth and made your way to your bedroom. After opening the door what greeted you was Sakusa laying on the bed peeking under the covers waiting for your arrival. You shut the door and smile to yourself and opened your closet and took a pair of cotton shorts and a shirt you stole from him the last time he visited and never gave it back, he didn't seem to look for it or even be bothered so you thought why not wear it.

You finally slid next to him on the bed, pulling the covers up to your chest.
After getting comfortable, you felt something warm snake up to your waist, you look behind you to see a sleeping Omi. "Omi, You do know I didn't shower right?"

"Ew."

Sakusa moves away from you and leans on his side of the bed. You giggle "But we both know you love me too much to resist."

You decided to turn to him and hide your face in his chest, only for him to hug you back.

"Goodnight Omi.."
" 'Night.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

idek abt this one but yea ok im gonna go now 😗✌️

-gaea