Prologue

Y

Y. O. U. R P. O. V

Here I am, sitting on a boy's lap, eating each other's faces out. My arms are wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer if that's even possible at this point. His hands are moving back and forth on my bare thighs to arouse me more. I unconsciously bite his lower lip when his hand finds its way to my butt cheek, and give a gentle squeeze to it. He moans in both pain and pleasure.

We pull away and he says, "You know, I love you so damn much...and I'm never gonna stop doing so."

I smile at him, pulling him closer to join back our lips. I didn't care about anything else other than his lips moving against mine. He gives another squeeze to my butt but before I could react to it, something worse happens. He burps...

...into my mouth.

I break the kiss and move back in disgust, I can't help but clasp a hand over my mouth. He seems to be shocked at his own action as he panics, removing his hands from my body and raises them in the air in defense, "Oh God! Y/n, I'm so sorry. I didn't me—."

I cut him off as I stand on my feet and away from him. I feel like throwing up in any second, "Ew! Yuck!" I put my tongue in and out my mouth while trying my best to hold up.

He stands up from the bed instantly and approaches me, while I'm trying to sharply exhale in an attempt to get rid of the digested food smell in my mouth, but in vain.

"Y/n. Listen, I really didn't mean to do that. It came out of the blue. Please li—"

I cut him off again by putting my hand infront of him, gesturing him to stop getting closer as he reaches for my arm, "Don't come near me. Yikes, it's disgusting."

I turn around to not have his figure in my sight and head towards the door. But he pulls me back and makes me face him, "Please, Y/n. I know it's my mistake and I'm sorry. I promise it'll never happen again. Please don't leave," He speaks in a broken voice but it doesn't change the fact he burped in my mouth and I'm suffering from it's taste and smell. So I confront him.

"What do you think? Making a 'mistake' and then saying sorry, will make things right again?" I ask him as I quote the word mistake to make it clear to him that I'm not going to buy that, "This is not the first time you made things awkward between us. And you know what? It's never gonna happen again."

He looks at me confusedly so I continue, "We are done, Thomas. I don't want to be with someone who treats me this way. Goodbye."

With that, I turn back and open the door. I might be overreacting but this has gone beyond acceptable. Then again, he grabs me by my shoulder, making me look at him. His eyes are teary. For some reason, my heart aches but I try my best not to show it.

"What did you say?"

I sigh, taking his hands off my shoulder, "I said we are done. I'm breaking up with you. Bye, Thomas." In determination not to turn back anymore, I step out of the room, only to feel nothing beneath my foot. So I look to my front to see the vast sky and then...I fell...

***

How's the intro?
Did you guys like it? Please let me know your thoughts here...
Luv ya...MWAHHH!!!