Chapter 2

"I want you, Thomas," His eyes darkens and he connects his lips to my neck, sucking on it and leaving his mark there

"I want you, Thomas," His eyes darkens and he connects his lips to my neck, sucking on it and leaving his mark there. I moan in pleasure and my hand reach for his hair to pull on it. He moans along with me.

Not being able to control myself, I stick my hand in between us to reach for his belt and undo it. I can feel his hand that is holding my waist shaking. Maybe I'm being impatient and forcing him. So I don't do anything further and let him take the upper hand.

I bring my hand to his back and rub it, in an effort to calm him. I wait until he makes the next move but when I take deep breath to calm myself a bit, I smell something foul. To make sure it wasn't any hallucination, I deeply inhale once more and regret it instantly.

I cough not being able to handle it which causes him to stop and looks at me in concern. I push him away and sit up, pinching my nose to avoid the smell.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks me as he keeps his hand on my shoulder and peeks from my back to check on me. I look back at him with a frown, "Did you fart?"

His eyebrow raises in shock but he quickly denies it, "N-No. I didn't."

I scoff and get up from the bed to have some fresh air as I'm running out of oxygen.

"Don't lie. I know you did. You were too nervous," I state the truth and this time he is quiet. He looks down at his lap as he doesn't deny the fact that he was nervous.

"You could've told me if you didn't want to do it. I wouldn't have asked you. Shit! I feel so stupid for being selfish," I groan in annoyance while pacing back and forth.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to feel sad or anything because if I had said that I was nervous and...I'm sorry," When I look back at him, he is walking towards me. I quickly turn around, "No, please don't come near me. I don't know if I'm fully convinced so I need some time because I feel so awkward right now."

"I understand, but..."

He keeps his hand on my shoulder and turns me around but when I do, a splash of water hit my face and I close my eyes.

"Will you just wake up?"

I quickly open my eyes and see Taehyung holding a bucket. I try to breathe while processing what just happened.

"What the hell were you dreaming this time? Because I've been calling your name for God knows how long. I even thought you were in a coma or something!" He shouted in frustration and I wipe my face, "What is the time?"

Nothing. I glance at him, glaring at me with a hand on his hip and the other still holding the bucket. He goes back to my bathroom and yells on the way, "11:20am."

I smile but get on my feet and head towards the bathroom, "What are you doing here anyway?"

He turns around and I start brushing my teeth, "I knew you would be having another one of your 'dreams', so I thought to stop by and spend the day with you," He says the last sentence in a quiet voice but enough for me to hear and I smile like an idiot with my brush still in my mouth.