Chapter 1

"Ahhhhhh

"Ahhhhhh."

Thud

I groan from the pain and rub my butt inorder to ease it. I open my eyes slightly and notice that I'm in my bedroom.

Huh?

I look around the room to realize that it was just a dream and I actually fell from my bed in the process, not from the sky.

I slap my forehead at my stupid dream that I saw, I jump from hearing my phone ringing. Staying in the same position, I reach backwards to have my phone from the bedside table. When I finally have a grip of it, I take it and answer the call right away.

"Hell—"

"Y/n...? Where the heck are you?"

I had to pull the phone away from my ear due to the loud screaming on the other line, who cuts me off.

"Tae, it's morning. Where would I be at this hour and couldn't you lower your voice a bit? You almost made me deaf!" I answer with a hoarse voice as I try to stretch my body and ease the pain.

"Excuse me? It's 12:40pm and you telling me to lower my voice, while I'm here outside the library on a weekend, waiting for you for the past 40 minutes? Don't tell me you're still on your freaking bed!"

I pull the phone away to look at the time and I gasp, "Shit!"

I bring the phone back to my ear and say, "Tae, I'm sorry! Really really sorry. I didn't realize I was sleeping for too long. Sorry, my Bear!" I use the name purposely, knowing he can never say no to it. And for a moment, it is silent and I check the screen to make sure I'm still on the call.

I smile when I hear a sigh, "Fine. I'll wait for another 20 minutes. If you're not here by that, then you'll have to find someone to help you with your project," He put forth a condition to which I quickly agree to because he is always a man of his words. He will do what he says.

"Sure! I'll be right there. See you soon, my Bear," I let it out cutely to get him but my smile falls when I hear a beep sound, indicating he hung the call. A pout makes its way to my lips as I stare at my phone screen heaving a sigh.

But I soon get up from the floor as I see the time and sprint to my bathroom to get ready and leave.

19 minutes later

I run all the way to the library. When I finally reach, I take a moment to catch my breath as I walk into the library. In the process, I also take the chance to spot Taehyung anywhere in the corner. It was always difficult to find this boy as he never settles on a particular seat or table.

When I find him at the far end of the library, I quicken my steps and go to him. I also glance at my watch to make sure I'm not late because if I am, I should think of an excuse before I get to him.