Episode 4

"Why do you still look down? The party is still on. What is it that's making you upset?" Donghyuck said to his wife, in the middle of them dancing in the ballroom. Ahyoung held his shoulder tight while their feet were still moving with the rhythm of the music echoing through the floors and the walls. "Did you not hear what the king said? "Taeyong, you handle the rest," Do you know what that means?" Ahyoung said, gritting her teeth.

Donghyuck almost stopped his movements as he thought about it. His mouth wide agape as he gasps. "You don't say.."

"Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. He trusts brother Taeyong to handle the party, so why wouldn't he trust Taeyong to handle the kingdom soon? Why did he even tell Taeyong that? This is your son's party. Why would he want Taeyong to handle the rest? What does he even mean by 'handling the rest'? What is there to handle?" The dance ended with the last twirl. 

The couple smiled and gave a bow to the guests who danced with them. And with that, they went on to enjoy the party a little more before the party ends. 

"Sister," Ahyoung felt a tap on her shoulder but immediately slapped it away in her surprise. "Oh, Mei. I apologize. You scared me there." She smiled. She fixed her dress a little though there was nothing wrong with it.

"You called?" Princess Mei Qing raised an eyebrow and looked at her up and down. She cleared her throat. "Hyukah, he-"

"What happened to Hyukah?" the older panicked.

"His gift, here." Mei Qing pulled her hand and gave her the small box wrapped in a blue gift wrapper with a cute white bow on top. "Of course. Thank you." Ahyoung took the box from Mei Qing. "Go enjoy some cake. There's plenty for everyone. Have a second plate, if you must." she pushed the younger gently so she would leave her alone.  

"End this party in 10 minutes. I'm not in the mood anymore." Princess Ahyoung whispers to her servant. 

"Is Sooin still ill?" Sooah asks Mark. The prince gave her an assuring smile. "Don't worry, sister. She shall be fine after some rest and medicine." Sooah took a step forward to get inside and check up on her sister but Mark's hand stopped her from walking any further. 

"She does not want to be bothered."

"Prince Mark. I am her twin. Why would you think my visit would be a bother to her?" Sooah scoffed at her brother-in-law's action. But Mark didn't move. He still tells her to leave.

"I can't believe this. You are telling me to not see my own sister? She is my family! My blood! Who do you think you are?"

"Her husband." Mark smiled. "Now would you excuse me, I need to accompany my wife." He opens the door of their bedroom, just wide enough to fit himself and immediately shut the door.

As soon as he walked in, he sees Sooin smiling at him on their bed. "Come here." She spreads her arms wide to welcome Mark in her embrace. Mark happily hugged her, burying his face in her shoulder. This was something Mark liked about Sooin being sick. She's extra clingy and sweet. She wants him to always be around her or else she'd pretend to be more ill as if she was dying. This was also the real reason why he wouldn't let Sooah in. It was the only time she was nice to him and not yelling.

Mark loved it. 

"I love you." She whispered. Mark pulled her in closer to him to the point she was straddling his waist, not letting him go. "I love you more, baby." He kissed her neck, causing her to giggle. "I love you." She repeated, kissing his cheek. The giggles turned into moans when Mark started giving love bites around her neck and her jaw. "I love you so much." He said as his mouth was now next to her ear.

The princess grinded against her husband's hips, humming in pleasure, loving the feeling of being so close and intimate with him. In no time, her clothes were on the floor, her neck, jaw and shoulders were decorated in pretty purple-ish red marks from the man in front of her who was still fully clothed. The three top buttons were undone though. "My wife looks so sexy like this," Mark said. He gently pushed Sooin so she'd lay down on her back. She let out a whine when he purposely stroked her thighs, each time closer to her pussy but never actually touching them.

"Tell me, baby. What do you want? Where do you want me to touch you?" She whined again, pulling Mark's hand closer to her region but he clicked his tongue in annoyance and pulled his hand away.

"Use your words, princess. You know you don't want to disobey me, right?"

"No, no. No, of course not."

"Then, tell me. Where do you want me to touch you?"

"Mmmhh... My cunt, please. Please touch my pussy. Please. Need you inside me. Need your cum, please. Please. Want you, need your cock." She begged.

Mark chuckled softly, looking at his older wife submitting to him, someone younger. "Oh, you're so dirty, princess."

i wrote this while
on my period :D