Chapter One

This is a they/them Y/N in BNHA fanfic written in first person. (I went __, I said, ect.)

Y/N's quirk is mimic. Mimic allows Y/n to create parts of living animals on their body.

I was just sitting on the couch in the dorms, minding my own business. Listening to music. Well, specifically, I was listening to depressing, low-key sewer-slidal music. I did not realize I was singing along. Which was a problem. Even though the songs were in english, Some people in this class were pretty good at english. Kaminari-kun, Tokoyami-kun, Jirou-san, Todoroki-kun, and Bakugou-kun for example. So were Mic-sensei, and Aizawa-sensei as well. Which was also a problem, because all of them except for Mic-sensei and Todoroki-kun were in the room.

Miss Wanna Die was next, which was quite a problem because at that moment, Jirou-san unplugged her Earphone jacks from her phone. Mic-sensei walked in at that exact moment to ask what we wanted for dinner because Yaomomo-san asked. I didn't notice.

"Have you tried crossing over yet? Ah, wanna die, wanna die, but don't really wanna die. You were there, you would care. Making me aware. Every scar, all the blood. More and more, they're never done. Not enough, not enough...." I sang, quietly, unaware of everyone else's presence.

Mic-sensei suddenly looked worried, as well as Jirou-san.

"Young listener, are you ok? Do you need to talk to someone?" asked Mic-sensei worriedly.

I glanced up in horror, seeing Mic-sensei and most of the people actually decent in english in the room.

I shot up from the couch and ran outside, with Mic-sensei chasing me and Jirou-san trying to wake up Aizawa-sensei. I knew I had to get up to my safe space before Aizawa-sensei woke up. If he woke up before I got there I was done for.

As soon as I got out of the door, I grew my wings and started flying up to the roof. As soon as I got up there, I landed and layed down. I saw little pieces of ice around me, and I turned my head.

"Oh, hey, Todoroki-kun," I said.

"Hey, Y/N-san" he replied. "What brings you here?"

"Uh, Mic-sensei caught me singing Miss Wanna Die."

"That sucks. So now the others are gonna come up here and find you?"

"Yeah..."

Todoroki-kun started slowly creating a thick ice dome around us. I realized that'd been why he was creating those little crystals. So he could create a ring of ice.

(y'all i forgot to mention, Y/N is aroace. This is not a ship. The ships are erasermic, momojirou, kiribaku, tsuchako, miritama, shinkami ojigakure. Plz comment more ships if you want)

"Thanks, Todoroki-kun," I said.

"Just call me Shoto. It's shorter. Plus I don't share it with my dad," he said.

"Ok, Shoto."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes before we started hearing people coming up. It sounded like Tsuyu-chan was the first one up, followed by Bakugou-kun and Midoriya-kun.

Shortly after, Aizawa-sensei followed with help from Uraraka-chan. I think Amajiki-senpai and Hado-senpai.

Todoroki-kun sighed and said the dome isn't gonna last long if Bakugou-kun and Midoriya-kun were here.

He was right. Barely a minute later, the thick dome was broken safely by Midoryia-kun because Bakugou-kun wasn't allowed to. Which was kind of stupid because I would have been fine being impaled by ice, though I would prefer jumping. As soon as there was a hole big enough for me and Todoroki-kun to fit through, Aizawa-sensei pulled us out with his capture weapon. Apparently Shinsou-kun was there, too, because he used my voice to control Todoroki-kun

Aizawa-sensei held me tightly so Uraraka-chan could drug me with some sleep medicine or something. All I know is that it made me sleep.