Chapter Two

I woke up in Recovery Girl's office. The first thing I saw was a half-worried, half-mad Aizawa-sensei scrolling his phone. I turned my head to see Todoro- no, he said to call him Shoto-kun. I saw Shoto-kun in the next bed over. I bet they used the drug thing on him, too.

"S.. Sensei?" I muttered. He turned his head to look at me.

"Oh, you're awake, Y/N," he replied. "Why did you run up to the roof when Mic heard you singing?"

"Um........" you answered.

"Are they awake yet?" Jirou-san asked, poking her head in the room.

"Couldn't you hear us talking?" Aizawa-sensei said.

"Yeah. I meant, could we come in or would that bother Todoroki-kun?" she clarified.

"I'm awake," said Todoroki-kun.

"Ok, would you like to tell us why you were on the roof?" asked Aizawa-sensei.

"Eh. Well, my brother's supposedly dead, my mom's been in a mental hospital for about 10 years, my Dad's an ass, my sister doesn't seem to comprehend that," he said, shrugging.

"I also don't see much of a point in living. I didn't ask to be alive."

"He has a point," said Tokoyami-kun as he entered. "None of us asked to be alive."

"Y/N, now it's your turn to tell us why you escaped up there," Aizawa-sensei said.

"I... just like being up there. It's nice and breezy."
"Yeah right. Jirou, what song was Y/N listening to before they ran?" he asked. She looked at me apologetically. I frowned.

"They were listening to Miss Wanna Die......,"

"Just enjoying time on the roof after being caught listening to Miss Wanna Die is a very believable excuse. What were you really doing up there?" He asked again.

"I'd rather not say," I said.

"Y/N-san," he said.

"Sensei," I said back.

"Y/N, tell me what you were doing on the roof," he demanded.

"Nothing," I said.

"Changing your story, huh?" he said. "I'll ask again. What. Were. You. Doing. On. The. Roof?"

"I already told you, nothing!"

"Y/N, we both know that's not true!" he said, starting to get angry.

"I SAID I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!" I shouted, trying to get up and run away. Dammit. The drug hasn't worn off. Aizawa got up.

"ASHIDO!" GET IN HERE!" he yelled out the door. Ashido-san came in, worried.

"Yes, sensei?" she asked. Aizawa sighed. He does that alot.

"Y/N won't tell me anything. You try. They might talk to you," he said. Wow, bringing my friends into this. At least I told her how I was feeling already. Ashido-san sat down where Aizawa-sensei was sitting before he left the room.

"Y/N-san. It's that bad?" she asked. I turned my head so I didn't have to face her. I didn't want to see her sad.

"Mhm," I said. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Todoroki-kun spoke.

"If it helps, the dome I put around me and Y/N-san made sure they didn't jump when the others were coming up," he mentioned.

"Thank you for doing that. I don't know what I would have done if they did jump," Mina said.

"Stop talking like I'm not here," I butted in.

"Sorry," Mina said.