Chapter 3

Trans guy deku?
~ ONE-SHOT OF A LONG LONG TIME AFTER- NOT CANON KINDA~

TW- CUTTING

1st person/ Y/N

My clock read 9:58.

Shit. Tokoyami and Jirou were about to arrive since we hang out at 10pm every Saturday. I'm crying, and cutting. I put my pencil sharpener blade down and realized I can't find the little screw or the plastic piece. I thought I saw the screw on the floor, and leaned over to grab it. 9:59.

I fell.

3RD PERSON- IN THE HALL

*thump*
"That sounded like it came from Y/N's room!" Jirou said to Tokoyami. They ran over to door and heard crying.
Tokoyami opened the door because Y/N had told them they didn't need to knock.
"Oh my- are you ok Y/N?!?" Jirou asked to the lump lying in fetal position on th floor.
"Nnnnm"
Tokoyami's eyes widened.
"Y/n?" He asked, voice shaking a little  Jirou looked up.

Dark shadow was pointing at something on    Y/N's bed. It was small, rectangular and silver. It had red on it.

"It's the only way I can make sure I don't cry in public" Y/N sniffed.
"How- how deep did you have to cut to get blood on the blade?!?" Jirou asked.
"Eheheh"
"Wait"
"How do you know it takes a lot to get it on the blade?"
"That's not the point Y/N" she said

A/N

Ok so sorry if you enjoyed the two chapters before this bcuz this fiction will go in one of two directions
A) a collection of oneshots
B) This chapter is canon and this is where it'll continue.