Chapter 4 ~ Chasing After Her

DRAMA BOMB! ~Starrrrr(:

*****

Why is she being so difficult? "It's just... I don't want it to ruin our friendship. I wanna still be great friends. But he'll probably just take you away from me. I want to be with you. I wanna hang out with you. But I can't now that you have a boyfriend. I'm going to miss you so much." I saw a tear drop from Stacy's ocean blue eyes. "Awwh, Stace," I said, "he won't take me away from you!"

"Yes he will. I don't wanna leave you!" Stacy hugged me and cried. Wow. I felt a tear crawl down my cheek. Oh no. Now it's gonna be emotional. Bustan walked up to us. We separated. "What?" I sniffled and rubbed the tears off of my cheeks. "W-what's wrong? Did I do something?" Bustan was confused. He left for one minute, then a minute later we're both bawling our eyes out! "No. I want to stay with Cassidy though but you'll just take her away!" Stacy said and started crying again. She hugged me. "Don't go." She whispered.

"Do you want me to go...?" Bust asked. "No. What did your mom say?" I asked, pulling my self off of Stacy. "She said yeah!" He smiled. Ding dong ding dong ding! The bell rang. We went back to class.

We finished school.

Bustan rode home with me, we laughed and talked and giggled the whole ride.

We arrived to my house. I told him how my mom is dead and my aunt Janni is never home. "Aw. That's terrible!!" He sighed and hugged me.

We went upstairs, to my room. "Nice room!" He said. "Thanks, babe." I replied. "So..." Bust said. "So... guess what?"

"What."

I kissed him on the lips. I slowly let go, and grinned. He blushed. "W-wow. You're a good kisser." He said and let out a huge smile. "That wasn't much. This is a good kiss." I said. I leaned over and slowly kissed him on the lips. I giggled and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I pushed him down and kissed him. This went on for about thirty seconds. "That was a great kiss. Your tongue tastes like an apple." He winked. "Hehe, cool!"

He paused and looked me in the eyes. "I really like you," He said, "but we only have 6 days left until school's over. It ends the 10th, it's the 4th!" Bustan frowned. "I know." I frowned. "WAIT! My mom would let me stay at your house for the rest of school...If you're okay with it."

"Yea! Totally! And I'm positive my aunt won't be back until the August when we need to sign up for school and the first day." I said. "WooHoo!!!" I exclaimed. "Woo! Woo!" He repeated. "I just gotta drive back home, tell my mom, and grab stuff I need. I'll be back in an hour."

"Okay!"

"K. I.. l-l-love... y-you." Bustan whispered. "Awww! I love you too." I kissed him. "See ya later.." I bit my lip and winked.

I decided to call Stacy and tell her what's happening. I went through my contacts and found her. "Hello?" She answered. "Hi, Stacy!" I said. "Cassidy?" She asked. "Yup." I replied. "Oh my God, you won't believe this. Guess what?'' I was excited to tell her. "What?" I said, "Bustan will be at my house all summer!!" I exclaimed. "Oh, yay."