Chapter 5 ~ Chasing After Her

Guys - every 5 chapters it will be someone else's POV (point of view.)

-Star

*

Chapter 5 - Stacy's POV

-----.....-----.....-----.....-----.....

Really? He is going to be at her house all fucking summer? They got together today! Ugh! How can she not tell I like her? I wish she liked me back.

"Oh, yay." I said sarcastically. "Gotta go Cas. Talk to ya later. Bye." I said and hung up. Ugh, drama.

I go into my big, baby blue room and sit on my bed. I just sit there holding my knees, wishing she actually liked me.

My phone went off - it was Cassidy. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said.

"Hi!"

"..."

"You mad at me, Stace?"

"No... I just wanna.."

"Wanna what?"

"I don't know! All of my friends are being taken away by their mean boyfriends, while that Stacy girl stays all alone and sad! I just wanna talk!" I cried to her on the phone.

"Stacy, I wanna ask you something. I kinda.. like someone else.. not Bustan. How do I tell him?" Cassidy says.

Wow, she likes someone else. Yes! Not that Dickhead, Bustan. "Well, who do you like?" I asked her.

"I was kidding, I love Bustan!" Cassidy said over the phone. "Ugh, Cas, come to my house." I said to her.

"OK!" She gladly said. Then, I heard dialtone. Yay, she's coming here.

-

I heard a knock on the door, I opened it, it was Cas. "Hi," we awkwardly said to each other. "Come to my room."

I dragged Cassidy to my room. We sat on my bed. "Cassidy.. Bustan cheats. I've been with him. He's a player. He's out probably fucking that Sarah bitch, right now." I told her.

Cas laughed. "Er, Stace, get real. He loves me."

"No, he's cheating. I swear."

"No, he's not! Jeeze!" Cassidy snapped and screamed at me. "I'm leaving, you're just a fucking liar. I trusted you." She glared at me and left. Wow, never seen that side of her before.

Ugh, I hate drama. And now I'm in the middle of it.

"Cassidy, come back!" I yell to her - no response. She must already be gone.

-

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock - beep, beep, beep. I groan. I get up, and drive to school.

I search for Cassidy all day - nothing. I see her hair fly past me and her at her locker but once she sees me, she is gone.

When I get home, I drop my bags. I grab my phone and dial her number. No response. I try again. No response. I try one more time - she picks up.

"What." Cassidy sounded mad.

"Come to my house - seriously." I say. I hear a dialtone. Hopefully she is driving to my house..?

-

I see her car pull up. Yes! She barges in. "What do you want, asshole. This BETTER be an emergency!" Cassidy says. I drag her into my roon, shut the door and sit on my bed with her.

"Cas - I kinda... well.. am in love with you." I awkwardly say.

Cassidy blushes, but then snaps. "I am taken."

I lean over, and kiss her. "I really, really like ya." I say to Cas, and she hits my arm, lightly. "I am taken! I am not gay! I love Bustan, not you!"

"Oh - I - I just though you-"

"WELL I DON'T! Jeeze, Stacy! I am not a gay idiot, and I have a perfect boyfriend that is moving in with me for the Summer! In fact, I don't wanna talk to you anymore! I'm leaving, and don't bother talking to me at school, I'll be with Bustan, because I don't even LIKE you anymore!" Cassidy barged out. Why is she being such an ass? Ugh!

-

Today at school I did not see Cassidy anywhere. I asked Bustan where she was and he said, "She doesn't want to see you. I don't know why, but she doesn't." I let out a sigh of relief - she didn't tell Bustan I kissed her! Hooray.

Bustan looked sad as he walked up to me and said, "Stace, me and Cassidy broke up. But shh, I was dating Becky all along!" I slapped him and said, "Fuck off, ASSHOLE!" And walked away. What a Dick!

I called Cassidy. "I am coming over." Cassidy said and hung up. Oh! I thought.