Chapter 7 ~ Chasing After Her

Cassidy's POV 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

It was finally the day of my birthday. I woke up and saw Stacy sleeping next to me, so peacefully. I just watched her. She was so beautiful.

Stacy woke up, and hugged me, then kissed my forehead. "Happy birthday baby."

"Thank you, babe!" I replied. I went downstairs, holding hands with Stacy. At 2:00 people were coming over, and it was 11:00.

~Three hours later...~

People starting arriving at the party, piling up presents, greeting me, it was so amazing!

"Happy birthday,"

"Thanks!"

"Happy birthday, Cas,"

"Thank you!"

That went on until all twenty people were at the party. Gifts piled up.

"Cassidy!! When will we open gifts?!" Stacy asked, impatiently.

"Later, we gotta eat dinner first and eat cake!"

"Okay then, well then lets get going to the restaurant! C'mon y'all!" Stacy announced.

People went in their different cars, and drove the restaurant Olive Garden. Everybody met up at two different tables next to each other.

"What would you like, Cassidy?" Stacy asked me.

"Hmm... I think I'll have some Minestrone." I replied.

"Aah, a vegetarian classic. I think I'll get the fettuccine Alfredo." Stacy said, and everyone else ordered their foods.

Once we got our food and breadsticks, it tasted amazing. My minestrone was perfect and the garlic breadsticks were amazing.

"How's your food, hun?" Stacy asked.

"Oh my God babe, it's AMAZING! Yours?"

"Great!"

After everyone ate, we went back to my house.

**Stacy's POV** 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

Oh. My. God. I can't wait until she opens my gift!! She will hopefully love it!

I went into the kitchen and got the cakes. They were her favorite kind - Funfetti cake mix with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles. I put 18 candles into the cake.

"Turn off the lights!" I told everyone.

I lit the candles and walked into the living room, and set the cake on the table next to Cas.

"Happy birthday to you, 

Happy birthday to you! 

Happy birthday dear Cas, 

Happy birthday to you!" We sang.

"CHA CHA CHA!" I added and she giggled.

"Hey! I wanna make an announcement. Dear Cassidy, 

I know we've only been dating for a few weeks but I feel like I've dated you forever. I've always secretly loved you, and I never will stop loving you. You are my life, Cassidy. I love you." I said to Cassidy.

I saw tears in her eyes.

"Awwh! I love you so much Stacy. I will never lose you." Cassidy kissed me.

"Aw, get a room!" Ashley yelled, and we giggled.

We cut the cakes into slices and fed everyone. "Omigod Stacy, this cake is AMAZING!" Cassidy screamed.

"Awh, thanks!" I replied, laughing.

"OKAY GUYS! Time for openings gifts!!" I announced.

-Cassidy's POV-

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

Okay, it was finally time to open gifts. I can't wait to see what I got from everyone!

"Open mine first!!" Dani yelled. I opened up her gift, and it was a pair of black high-heeled shoes that I've wanted for a year. "Omigod!!! Thank you SO much, Dani!" I hugged her.

"Mine next!" Payton said, and handed me a large, fluffy gift. I opened it and it was a huge teddy-bear! It said on the bear's stomach, "You're Awesome!" I hugged Payton and thanked her.

Then, I opened Selena's gift, it was a CD for Pierce The Veil, my favorite band. "Oh my God, thank you, Sel!"

I opened Ashley's present, it was lotion from Victoria's Secret. It smelled amazing!!

I opened everyone elses presents and got clothes, CDs, an iPod, candies, etc.

Now it was time to open Stacy's gift.

"Okai, open my gift now. I hope you love it."

I opened it and it was a silver locket! Shaped into a heart! I felt a tear run down my cheek as I said, "Omigod Stacy. I love it, and I love you."

"Open it!!" She demanded. "Okai,"

It had a picture of Stacy and I hugging and kissing in it.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." I exclaimed. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" I screamed and kissed her, throwing her down on the ground.

 - one hour later -

Everyone else at the party had left. It was just Stacy and I now.

I was wearing my silver locket.

"So... that was a great party." I said.

"Well, you are 18 now... here's a little extra birthday present." Stacy whispered and pulled me into my bedroom.

Stacy pulled me onto my bed and started kissing my neck. I pulled off her purple shirt and faded jeans, and Stacy pulled off my green tank top and blue shorts. We were both stripped in our underwear and bras.

Then we stripped each other naked.

I am guessing you know what happened next.

-the next day-

"Wow baby, that was some great 'sex.' " I said to Stacy.

"I know babe." Stacy said and squeezed my ass.

 -a few hours later-

"Babe, I kinda wanna... adopt... a... child." Stacy said.

ADOPT A WHAT?!

(A/N

So, no sex scene because I am bad at writing them :/ lol!

So yeah, Stacy wants a kid.

#dramabomb

CLIFFHANGAAA!!!)