41

"no hyungie" jungkook whined, he was exhausted but him and yoongi needed to go film the advertisement.

"c'mon" yoongi chuckled, ruffling jungkook's hair, "can we get coffee on the way there?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "just get up" he laughed, jungkook lazily smiled.

-

"these clothes are not my style" jungkook frowned as he looked in the mirror, yoongi gave him a kiss on the cheek, "you look cute but if you feel uncomfortable, you should ask the stylist if they have different clothes" yoongi spoke, he had made sure the stylist had many outfits, knowing jungkook was rather picky about his clothes.

"can you ask?" jungkook questioned, the small boy nodded, "i'll be back"

yoongi handed jungkook some different clothes so he could change. he found the people here were nice, it made him happy.

-

"all done!" the producer smiled, yoongi and jungkook smiled and bowed, "i ordered chicken for all of you if you don't mind" yoongi said to the producing crew, a small smile on his face.

the people bowed, "please don't thank me. you guys deserve it for being incredibly nice and allowing jungkook to feel comfortable at his first advertisement" he smiled, jungkook smiled too and bowed.

"thank you everyone" jungkook said, bowing all the way down, making everyone chuckle.

-

@jeon_jungkook

hi! check out the link in my bio and the link in @min_yoongi 's bio to purchase a weighed blanket and learn more about them and their use! this is a promotion but i genuinely love the blanket, yoongi gave it to me and it helps me sleep better and ground myself. they help me because i'm a person with PTSD and generalized anxiety disorder, they really help! use code Y00NK00K for 20% off your purchase!!

3:39PM • 6 Jan 21

min_yoongi: im so glad u got to open up today abt ur ptsd :] im so proud of you koo
|jeon_jungkook: <33

User7282929: u guys were probably hard to deal with dumbasses
|photosbylee: hi! i'm part of the production crew they were with and they were both super nice and kind. they brought us food and drinks and nice as possible!!

yoonkooker: bet

"please cuddle me" yoongi frowned, he wasn't feeling the best about himself, he needed love.

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked, "i don't know. just don't feel good about myself" he sighed, laying on jungkook's chest, "baby, you're the most beautiful soul i've met. don't let those dumb comments get to you. princes don't believe in dumb things"

yoongi began crying, his boyfriend was too sweet, "y-you're t-too sweet" he cried, wiping his tears.

"yoongi, you're the sweetest one here. let's be honest" he said, yoongi was rolling on the ground while crying. he was too sensitive.

@min_yoongi

jungkook's mom always thanks me for paying her medical bills, saying how i practically saved her life and her family from financial debt but little does she know how many times her son has saved my life :((