72

jungkook

hey yoon

yoongi

yes?

jungkook

ok so

u remember how u said that u wanted to volunteer at the daycare

yoongi

yes

jungkook

they asked if u wanted to volunteer to speak about mental health

for the age groups we have and in different sessions

yoongi

me talking to newborns on how they shouldn't kill themselves: 😱😳😥😨😧👺👺👺🤠😓😪

jungkook

LMAO OBV NOT NEWBORNS

they have like a little rubric for you to talk about

i'll bring home papers you can sign

yoongi

kk!

"here are the papers. did you eat?" jungkook asked, "i ate some grapes. i didn't feel like eating a lot"

yoongi's weight was rapidly decreasing, he has lost 6 pounds in a couple of days since he went to the hospital. yoongi's therapist was monitoring his weight after the hospital and his therapist was considering placing him in morning inpatient so he would eat.

"why not? yoongi, the fact you weight 124 pounds is not healthy. i weighed 124 pounds in the 9th grade and i was 5'5, this isn't healthy" jungkook said, yoongi couldn't recognize that in his polluted head.

"perhaps it's not healthy but—"

"yoongi, there is no way you're trying to defend this"

yoongi sighed, "you're right, i'm sorry. i'm considering admitting myself into that morning partial hospitalization thing that my therapist talked about" yoongi said, scratching the back of his head.

"whatever you think is right for you. i think it would benefit you"  jungkook said, "i'll see" yoongi said, he knew his problem wasn't as small anymore. he couldn't eat anymore without feeling guilt swallow him whole.

yoongi

hey sooyun

question

sooyun

Yes?

yoongi

so

yk the partial hospitalization thing you told me about

sooyun

Yes. What about it?

yoongi