5

Yoongi

"Bruh, I'm trending on Twitter and on the news for saying happy pride month"

Jungkook

"Damn, you can't even say your opinion without being on the news. Jeez"

Yoongi

"Ikr, it's wack but it is what it is"

Jungkook

"Yeah bro 😔"

Yoongi

"It's your day off right? Maybe we can hang out or something"

Jungkook

"Sure, what do you wanna do?"

Yoongi

"Uh, how about the mall? Don't worry about bringing money"

Jungkook

"Hyung, why do you always pay? I make my own money"

Yoongi

"My past friends only stayed when I paid for their stuff and I don't want you to stop being my friend"

Jungkook

"Hyung, those are toxic people. They're using you for money, I hope you're not friends with them anymore :("

Yoongi

"I'm not, they were my friends when I lived in Daegu and then I decided to move to Seoul"

Jungkook

"That's good. Is it the mall on Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeoeuido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu? "

Yoongi

"Yeah, I'll see you there in half an hour"

-

Jungkook was eager to see Yoongi at the mall. He loved hanging out with the older boy. He felt butterflies in his stomach every time he saw him. Little did he know, Yoongi felt the same when he was around.

"Yellow sweater or grey hoodie" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he looked at the two options spread on his bed, he took a final look at them before deciding on the yellow sweater "Perfect" He smiled while looking at the mirror.

Jungkook started to think as he drove to the mall. If he really wanted to date Yoongi, how would he manage to do so? Would Yoongi even accept his love? After all, he was a big influencer and anything he did or spoke could be the next top news.

'Stop thinking about it, Yoongi doesn't like you and neither should you like him, he said he wanted friends and he happened to choose you as a friend' Jungkook thought and frowned as he stopped at a red light, he bit his lip and sighed, he really was hopeless when it came to love, wasn't he?

-

"Sorry, did I keep you waiting too long?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi shook his head and showed a small smile "You're good, so what store do you want to go to first?" Yoongi asked, turning off his phone which he was using before Jungkook came "Whichever" The youngest shrugged, Yoongi hummed "Is it okay if I film you? I haven't had any ideas for videos so I'd figure I can film us going to the mall" Yoongi said, Jungkook smiled "Of course hyung, I don't mind"