O N E

AIM POV

"Aim! Hey!" i was po pulled back to reality when Target called me, he is waving his hands in front of me seeking my attention. It's already our time to board the plane. We are one our way back to my home country. It's been 2 years since i went to London along with Target to visit his family.

I didn't bother to continue my studies. With all of my sacrifice and hard work. I managed to create and build my own business line. I started as a cafe barista when i was at the age of 20, little by little, i start to save money. When i arrived in London, i managed to find a job easily as HR manager of a big time company. When a year passes by, i started my own business which are medical supplies.

My company supplies high quality medical equipment all around the world and it's now spreading all around Asia and Europe.  My company became one of the trusted manufacturing company of medical tools, it became more popular when high-end hospitals rate it by saying how firm and clean it is. My company is not just a corporation that is supplying medical tools. My employees are also public health workers that are really often called to join big time events in case of natural disaster happenings

I just closed my eyes and waited

---

"Well, it's now all settled. Please, just visit us at least twice a week, son" Target's mother said and we just nodded. After a few talks, they left. Target didn't bother to talk to me, i instantly went to my room and tossed my body around my bed. 

"I'll buy us some snacks" Target shouted, a locked door is the last thing that created a sound. Oh Jeez! 14 hours of travel time. My head is damn aching and my body feels so heavy. I still need to manage my branch company tomorrow.