T W O

AUTHOR'S POV

Exactly 6 am when Aim and Target parted their ways. Target will handle something at their family business company since he will be the next one to manage it because of his father's retirement. Aim entered her car and drive fast as she could. She is so excited since this will be the first time where she will meet her employees on her own home country. She was so delightful to greet them.

She parked and locked her car, went straight to the building's parking elevator up to the corporation's assembly point on the 15th floor. Her people is standing there inside the hall smiling at their boss and she smiled back. A young woman approached her with a clipboard on her hands

"Hi Maam. I am Tania, your designated secretary here on ADR Medical Manufacturing Supplies, Philippine Branch located in Manila" her secretary smiled so as she. She sat on her seat, the board of directors as well, managers, employees and many more. Nervousness and silence invades the venue. 

"Let's start with an introduction everyone. Hi! I am Aim Yvonne Dela Rama, business owner of ADR Medical Manufacturing Supplies. I started my business in London and Philippines is the first country i ever agreed to build a branch on since it's my home country. This is my first time visiting here, and it's been a lot of years since i left the country. I will be staying here for a quite some time now and i hope we all wish for the company's success in the future" i smiled and everyone clapped.

They talked like there's a meeting going on. Suggestions were given and introduction for every employees happened and the scenario ended with a prayer.

She left the venue, her secretary followed her until they reached the 17th level of the building. She has no schedules for today. 

"I will be meeting up with the investor's request on Wednesday, i'll be clearing my schedule for today and tomorrow" her secretary immediately agreed and left her office. She is on her chair when her phone vibrated indicating for a notification

'Aim is back. Welcome back, Aim'

'Woah, really, after 3 years, welcome back, Aim'

The people who greeted her are her college classmate in medical industry. They are not her best friend but some people who she can rely on before. Rage invades her when she saw a familiar profile pic that have seen their messages. 

It was Sniper