Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

The dark sky is engulfing all the things which should be engulfed including the expression of the man who was standing on the balcony of his room and looking outside. Even though he was showing he was calm inside but deep down he was anxious on a different level, after all, the past is coming to knock on his door soon. That's when he heard a knock on his door; the man turned around and asked the person to come inside.

"Boss, Diamond is on fire in the market" Hearing the words coming out of his worker, he still doesn't know whether to laugh or be sad, after all, the diamond was not the one which they wanted yet it was giving them the monetary help then fine.

"Did any supernatural beings get their hands on it?" The man question to which his subordinate nodded his head in agreement

"We have diluted diamond into three stages and all are available in the market, the first stage is making them forget things which they have done after taking it, and the second stage was making them lose their control completely, and when they reach their final stage it will slowly kill not only their inner animals but it will kill them also, and the nature of death is shown as heart attack which was hard to compress."

The man nodded his head and then dismissed his subordinate and started to look outside again in deep thoughts, he still can't remember how he became like this and what was the exact cause of his wrong path, was it because of his families death or was it because of his lovers' treachery or was it because of the fact that their entire clan wiped out in a night without any trace, in today's date if someone asks him what he wanted to do then the truth was he has no clue.

He is following the woman in cloak only because she is the one who saved not only him but his child's life also, he was in debt of her which made him to obey her without asking anything, he is cruel, the devil in everyone's eyes but for his son, he was a hero who doesn't know what his father was actually doing in the world.

The man turned around and started to go towards the only direction where he finds the woman in question, after walking for few minutes he knocked on an oak door and went inside only to see her sitting in the chair back facing him, she has always worn cloak as if it was her body part which can't be parted away, only he knew how she looks.

"Your majesty, the report is out" The man said to which finally he heard the woman's voice

"Result" the one word that was enough to know how serious she is about all this.

The man explained what his subordinate said to him a few minutes ago, in between the lady gave him few tips and then she turned around and stood up, even though the room was in complete dark but no one can step aside suppressing the dark aura coming out of the woman's body. He immediately looked down towards his feet waiting to know what his majesty wanted from him that she stood up.

"How is Lucas?" the question of his son made him frown but nevertheless he answered her.

"He is doing fine in his college, his inner animal didn't wake seems like he won't have any seeing that his mother is a human and I think he inherited it from his mother rather than his father" The woman nodded her head and then looked towards the man in front of her who was loyal towards her since two decades.

"Do you want any holiday and want to go to spend some time with your son" The man immediately nodded his head in denial after hearing it and then looked towards the woman.

"Her majesty I am happy staying here with you" the man replied instantly, he knew and understood that she wanted him to go from here for his own good, no matter how cruel she is towards the world but towards him she is soft in her own way.