Chapter 6

Jammy suddenly felt a burning sensation running through her body which had shaken her to the core, her heat is earlier than she had expected, now is not the time, she has so many things to do at this moment and heat is not on the list, Jammy immediately left Davis hand and took a step behind when her nose hit the most alluring scent of pine and forest to which she turned around and saw the most beautiful pair of coffee brown eyes looking towards her with worry.

Jammy immediately shook her head and took steps away from those two men who were near her vicinity at this moment, her inner animals were going to send her scent out in a few minutes for sure, Jammy has to control that at least to the moment she will leave this place after capturing the peoples, for once she even had thought to abandon the work to her friends and rush over but she can't leave Jose alone with Liam here.

"Don't come closer, I want a few moments to myself, please move ahead with the plan I will join you soon" Jammy said to the guys who were trying to come near to her, Jose stopped and looked towards her in confusion while Davis looked towards her like getting some clarity.

"If you are unable to control then rush outside don't think about us, we can handle it," Davis said with worry clearly written across his face, while Jose had a moment of jealousy seeing the closeness of these two, Davis even understood what Jammy was feeling at this moment made his heart to twist in his chest these feelings are indeed foreign to even himself.

Jammy nodded her head not wanting to drag the topic and went to the corner of the room, and she sat on the floor in the lotus position and closed her eyes while trying to even her breath out, Davis looked at her and then forward to the lab, he wanted to finish it before she gets up from her position this was the only time when Davis tries to not quarrel with her knowing very well that the pain which will follow is unimaginable even for himself.

"Let's complete it before she gets up from there, she can't be stimulated now" Davis murmured to Jose to which the latter nodded his head even though he couldn't pinpoint what was actually happening at this moment.

Davis and Jose looked towards the scene which was heartbreaking even for themselves let alone for someone like Jammy, Jose turned and looked towards the female who is sitting in the corner while sweat was covered all across her face, he suddenly felt like go and hug her, the impulse which he has when it comes to her was something which he really wanted to unravel.

Davis went towards the left side of the lab announcing his arrival to the scientists while Jose went towards the right side only to see so many peoples in cubicles, they are indeed treating human life's as objects which not only angered him but his wolf too, his wolf wanted to emerge from his inside which he subsided with difficulty.

Davis looked towards the scientist on the left side, he really wanted to applaud the woman to collect these many peoples here, and there are not only werewolves, even vampires, shapeshifters, witches, and wizards on the list of scientists along with humans, he really wanted to ask the woman how does her brain work and from where does she get ideas like this. Davis was sure about one thing and that is he can't defeat everyone over here he still doesn't know how much capable the other guy is, nevertheless he dived in with hand to hand combat first, he will only change if there is a need, he really hopped at this moment that someone to come and help him at this moment.

On the other hand, Damon and Shadow went to the dungeons to help Macy, Liam, and Hannah to evacuate the people, Damon and Shadow sucked in a breath seeing the people in the dungeons, they are nearly on the brick of their death while there are few who are healthy stating the fact that they are the new ones.

"How can they be this cruel?" Hannah said looking towards them to which Shadow just sighed and looked at his sister.

"There are even crueler peoples in this world, I think these peoples are in a better state considering the fact that they are taken here to recuperate, I am worried about the people in the lab right now" Macy sucked in her breath and then looked towards the peoples, there are peoples of different ages, from children's around five to adults, she can't even imagine the pain which they have gone through all this time.