Five

A very serious discussion is going on between Sirius, Cidariun, and Dragontooth. Sirius has to take this decision very carefully because his and Harry's future depend on that decision. Well, you guys must be wondering what decision, right? So the decision is to move out of England, somewhere out of reach of the Potters and the headmaster. But where to? That's the question. Suddenly, Sirius has a eureka moment, and he says to both the goblins, barely containing his screams of delight to not wake up Harry,

Sirius - I have an idea. How about we both move to Forks, Washington? I have got a Black family cottage there which no one knows. The calm town will be helpful to both Harry and me.

D - It's a good idea, Mr. Black. It will be beneficial for you in many ways.

C - Yes, you are right. And the Potters and the headmaster won't be knowing about this, so Harry will have peaceful years growing up. But first, we have to check if there are any magical creatures residing there.

Dragontooth immediately pulls out a register that contains all the property details that Sirius owns. He turns to the page where the said cottage was mentioned and reads the information.

D - According to this register, the reservation area near Forks is under the Quileutes. They are the shapeshifters, but you won't have any problem with them. Apart from them, there is a vampire clan who have just moved there a few days ago from Alaska; they are known as the cold ones. But they are animal drinkers, so you won't have any problem with them either.

Sirius is listening attentively to everything Dragontooth says because now he is not alone and has a responsibility to his godson.

Sirius - Then I don't have any problem. Just I want to shift there with Harry as soon as possible. Do you think that the cottage is in good condition?

D - I will send someone to look for it immediately, till then do you have any other things in mind?

As they are speaking, Cidariun calls one of the goblins and asks him to send someone in. In a few movements, a boy in his late 30s comes in. He greets everyone there and waits for them to tell him his work.

C - Mr. Black, this is Phillip. He is a multitasker and does everything you need to do right now with your cottage. (After seeing the nervous expression on Sirius's face at the newcomer, he continues)

C - Don't worry, Mr. Black, whatever happens and will happen, Phillip is bound to keep a secret. So you don't have to worry about anything.

Sirius - Ok then. I just want the cottage to be simple and don't want any dark magic surrounding it. It should be compatible for the baby to grow up happy in it. I also want some of the new wards, specifically one that will allow only those people to enter the cottage whom I will permit, those people having magic I mean.

As Sirius is speaking, Phillip is taking notes of everything to be done. After Sirius finishes speaking, Dragontooth asks Phillip,

D - How much time do you think it will need?

Phillip - Well, as I don't have anything else to do today, I start working on it now with my team and will be done by afternoon around 2.

D - Very well then, start working immediately and report back to me after you have finished.

Phillip then goes to work, and it makes Sirius very happy to know that he will be shifting with Harry soon. Sirius, Dragontooth, and Cidariun then take care of everything else like money and all. Sirius decides that he won't be taking money out of any of the Potter vaults, not even from Harry's trust vault, and will use money from his own vault only. He then changed some of his money into muggle money, and that was a lot, at least enough to keep them living in luxury for the next 50 or so years. So the goblins suggest that they deposit this money in a bank which, though muggle, has a wizard account in it the most. After taking care of everything, Sirius decides to leave for now and start packing. As almost all important matters they have discussed. He picks up Harry, thanks both the goblins, and takes hold of the portkey he was provided by goblins again for the journey. Soon Sirius finds himself in his childhood house. He directly goes to the dining hall and starts to eat the food that Kreacher has prepared as he is quite famished. After eating, he gets up and calls Kreacher.

K- What can I do for you, master?

Sirius - Kreacher, I have decided to move from here along with Harry and settle in another place. So I want to ask, do you want to come with us?

Kreacher instantly agrees as he is quite fond of Harry and doesn't want to part ways with the baby.

Sirius - That's good Kreacher. Then I want you to pack all the things you want to take with you and no dark objects, Kreacher, OK?

K - Yes, master.

And Kreacher goes away with a pop. Sirius then goes upstairs with Harry in his arms and enters his room. He makes Harry sleep on his bed and puts some pillows on both sides so that Harry won't move and fall from the bed. He then starts to pack his bag as he has just some clothes. The first thing he has to do after he gets settled there is to shop for himself and Harry. Soon he is finished and sits there on the bed beside Harry to wait for the news from the goblins. The goblins, after receiving the report from Phillip, are going to send him a portkey for their destination. Now as he sits there, he can't help but think about their future. He is so ready to go and live happy years with Harry.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey, guys, hope you are liking this story so far. Also, the time Sirius and Harry are going is before Bella is even born. It's the time when the Cullens first move to Forks as with Bella there they have moved back. So this is the time when the Cullen's go there for the first time. I hope it's not confusing... Do vote, comment, and share if you like it, guys. Enjoy reading!