6

"Did you break up because of me?" Guilty Spencer looks at the table in front of him.

"It's okay. It's not your fault."

"You have been together for almost seven months."

"Yeah and I will get over it don't worry. I am fine."

There was no need to get over it,she waits for him at his car the next day at the office. "You know there are smarter places to stalk someone than the FBI headquarters."

"Just waiting for you."

"What do you want?"

"I want to apologise."

"That is not going to cut it this time." He walks past her unlocking his car door.

"Hear me out at least."

"Do I have a choice?"

"My Ex he- he had a best friend too and the would spend his weekends with her and after two years I found out that he was sleeping with her. I am sorry, I shouldn't have been this jealous but it was all to familiar."

"I am not even gay."

"I know. I am sorry. I really am." Derek was not about to give this relationship up so he believes her,makes her feel loved in her bed that night,promising that he would never do to her what her Ex did.

"Spencer can we talk real quick?" She grabs his hands while Morgan just stepped outside and he is confused by her actions and physical contact but doesn't say anything. "You know Derek and I had a little - you know crisis but it's over now and we are perfect as ever. But here is the thing." She looks past him to see if Derek is still outside. "I can't stand you. And if you want to make Derek happy,because that's what you have to do as his friend I really need you to stop touching him this much. If he touches you, not your fault but if you,you know, keep sitting in his lap and all that stuff I will have to hurt him."

"You can't hurt him. Morgan is the strongest person I know." He tells her utterly confused by the smile on her face in combination with her words.

"Well you know when he sleeps, I could do a lot of things. Things that would make him really uncomfortable." She leans closer whispering now. "What do you think how he would feel if he finds out I would have touched him at night. Or I could take videos of us doing it and sent it to his boss."

"Hey don't corrupt him!" Morgan jokes and she moves back giving him a smile.

"Just telling him the secrets of the job."

"What you want him to get a nose job or something? Look at that tiny nose don't mess with perfection." He joked nudging Spencer's nose and keeps walking to the sink refilling Clooney's bowl.

"I don't have a tiny nose!"

"You do. It's part of your pretty face."

"I would agree with Derek, if you wouldn't be so smart, you sure as hell would find your place in another business." She lifts his face by his chin. When Morgan leaves she let's go of him. "Seriously you have a tiny nose you look like twelve year old boy."

"I don't."

"Look you even pound like one!" He asks JJ about it the next day.

"You look younger than you are but it's fine. Maybe 25 or something."

"Is my nose tiny?"

"That's relative."

"But is it tiny on my face?" He keeps bugging her.

"No. Spence were is this coming from you normally don't bother how you look."

"Denise said I have a face like a twelve year old." He tells her and JJ stocks at that before deciding to not defend her.

"And she looks like one of the Kardashians without the ass." She tells him leaning down to him.

"Robert Kardashian? She doesn't look like his daughters at all."

"Nevermind. The point is that women has not a natural vein in her face she is not allowed to judge your pretty face. You hear me?" Later she will feel guilty for not telling Morgan about this.

"Come here."

"No"

"Just come over here." Morgan tries again holding the blanket he is sitting under on the couch of the jet up.

"No I don't want to."

"I will read to you."

"No"

"From whatever book you want."

"No." Questioning Rossi looks at Morgan asking him what he did wrong if Spencer says no to that.

"Are you okay?" Morgan had gotten up and approached him in his seat at the end of the jet.

"Yes."

"Are you sure? Do you maybe want to come over ton-"

"I don't want to sleep over and I don't want to sit in your lap anymore! I am not a child!" He yells getting the attention of the others on him.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want, it's okay." Morgan hesitates and then sits down infront of him. "Come on we play a game of cards?"

"Yes!" This he could do. He wouldn't touch Morgan. With a smile he takes the cards and shuffles them while Morgan as well as the others are surprised by the sudden change of emotions.

"You think everything is okay between Morgan and the kid?" Rossi asks shortly after he originally said goodbye to Hotch that evening.

"They will figure it out."

"Yeah but that was a clear statement, 'I don't want to sit in your lap anymore' . Should we maybe take to Spencer about Morgan's habit to touch him?"

"He has been fine for years with it. I am sure it was just a bad day maybe a sensory thing but I won't stop you if you really think something is wrong."