"Michael . . .?"

5.20.2021

SBI + MICHAEL + Y/N

(TW: shouting/arguing and curse words )

(Play the song after the line "I tuned my guitar until I had the right notes")

(Any pronouns but the song has a female voice sorry.)

(You can imagine this with your own voice)

🎮𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍🎮

"Tubbo I already told you! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH MICHAEL!!"

"OI D1CKHEAD DON'T YELL AT TUBBO!"

All you could hear was the constant fighting. You couldn't take it anymore. Every single night they would just start fighting and continue for hours on end.

"Shhh It's ok, let it all out"  You whispered to Michael who was currently in your lap crying into your chest. You rub the back of his head making sure he knows he is safe here with you.

"Why are they always f-fighting . . .?" Michael asks you in between his painful sobs. You sigh not knowing how to respond. You look around his room,  looking for something to distract him with and see his chicken plush on the bed.

"Hey Michael want me to sing a song for you while you cuddle with your chicken plush?" You ask him, wanting to at least make him feel a little bit better. He nods as you carry him to his bed.

You plop him onto the bed and give him the chicken plush.

  "I'll be right back ok?. I just need to get my guitar from downstairs. Do you think you'll be alright by yourself?" You ask him. He hesitates but nods then hugs his chicken tightly. 

You quickly open the door and run downstairs. You hear them from the trio arguing from the other side of the wall.

"Well It's not MY fault Tubbo is wanting to accusing ME of something I NEVER DID!!"

"They're still fighting? Wonderful..." You whisper under your breath. 

You see techno watching from afar, not wanting to get involved into the argument. You move over to him and ask him if he wants to come with you to comfort Michael. He agrees and goes upstairs while you grab your guitar.

You both walk in as Techno closes the door behind you two. You sit at the edge of the bed and he sits beside Michael.

You tuned the guitar until I had just the right notes . . .

"Flower, Gleam, and Glow . . .~"

Techno looked over to you in shock. You haven't sang in years so finally being able to listen to your sweet melodious voice instilled a powerful feeling of love and hope in his heart.

"Let your power shine . . ."

"Make the clock reverse . . ."

You only ever sang this in dire situations but it couldn't hurt to do it just this once . . .

"Bring back what once was mine . . .~"

"Heal what has been hurt . . ."

"Change the fate's design . . ."

You could hear soft snores coming from the child encouraging you to continue.

"Save what has been lost . . ."

"Bring back what once was mine . .."

"What once was mine . . . ~"

You looked up seeing Michael sleeping soundly. You smiled, seeing that the song had work. Techno looked at you with a genuine smile appearing on his face.

The moment was ruined, however, as the screams of the trio arguing made its way to your ears from across the hall.

"Please have some blue Tommy!"

"I Don't want your 'blue' YOU HAVE NO OPINIONS HERE GHOSTBUR!!"

"Oi calm down there mate!"

You got up slowly, a dark aura forming around your body. Techno looked frightened for he had never seen you in this state before.

You walked into the living room, everyone's attention turned to you.

"H-hey Y/N . . ."

"Do you think you can leave . . .?"  Tubbo asked, appearing to have noticed the frown on your face.

"Yeah get out Y/N!" Tommy yelled in an attempt to scare you and seem more intimidating.

Ranboo stayed silent as if he knew what was about to happen.

You grabbed my guitar and started playing.

"Cut the strings of hope . . ."

"Catastrophic Deeds . . ."

"Burn all means to cope . . ."

"And set the spirit free . . ."

They looked in horror as everything around them turned black with every living thing wilting and dying as you continued.

"Wither, and Decay . . .~"

"End this destiny . . .~"

They seemed to finally understand what was happening as the song slowly started to affect them as well. They all fell to the ground on their knees, coughing in pain.

"Break these earthly chains . . ."

"And set the spirit free . . ."

"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 . . .~"

As the song came to a close, everything reverted back to its original state.

You looked at them, eyes filled with a silent rage. When you spoke, your words were filled with a poisonous venom.

"Ќᵉᵉρ 𝓲丅 D𝕠ω𝔫. ʸ𝕠υ 𝕄ⓐDᵉ M𝓲Č卄ⓐᵉℓ υρŞᵉ丅. 𝓲 ω𝕠𝔫'丅 ⓐŞ𝐤 ⓐĞⓐ𝓲𝔫."

They looked at you in shock, obviously not knowing that was the reason you went down there.

"H-hey Y/N !" Ghostbur said.

You waved back with a small smile, not in the mood to deal with any of the three. 

𝙄𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙨.

"Come on Techno. We need to check on Michael. You can come too ghostbur. "

The two of them went up the stairs. Once there, you looked back at the three with fury.

"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 . . ."

"ɨ աɨʟʟ ֆʟɨȶ ʏօʊʀ ȶɦʀօǟȶֆ, ʀɨք օʊȶ ʏօʊʀ ȶօռɢʊɛֆ, ʊֆɛ ȶɦɛʍ ȶօ ֆȶʀǟռɢʟɛ ʏօʊ, ǟռɖ ȶɦɛռ ɖʀǟɢ ʏօʊ ǟƈʀօֆֆ ȶɦɛ ʀօօʍ. օռƈɛ ɨ'ʍ ɖօռɛ, ʏօʊʀ ɦɛǟɖֆ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ օռ ֆȶɨƈӄֆ ǟռɖ ʏօʊʀ ɮօɖɨɛֆ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ʄɛɖ ȶօ ʍʏ ɖօɢֆ."

They Widened their eyes in fear, quickly nodding their heads.

You gave a small smile and walked back up the stairs.

₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ.

_₳฿Ɏ₴₴ ✿