8- "I lik-"

(5/22/21- 3:14pm- IM WRITING THIS EDIT TYPE THING IN THE BATHROOM AFTER MY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA JUST GOT MARRIED HELP- 6/30/21- 8:52 pm- wtf it's been so long since I've updated this-)
-
George stared at the dirty blonde on top of him.

He leaned and kissed the dirty blondes lips yet again.

"I lik-"

"GEORGE!!"

It was a just a dream.

Fuck.

"hm."

"Wake up sleepy head" Dream giggled shaking George awake.

"Ugh. Do I have to?" George groaned.

"Yes you idiot!!" Dream chuckled getting out of bed and putting on his green hoodie but to George it was a nasty yellow.

"So what do you wanna do today? We do have the next couple of weeks off of school." Dream said.

"Fuck. I don't even know. Either way I just woke up asshole."

"I have one, wanna see it?"

"OMG NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!!" George screamed.

"Well you asked for it." Dream said wheezing.

"Omg I hate you." George said rolling his eyes.

"Omg no you don't." Dream said smirking.

"Wai- never mind"

"Hm? What was that idiot?"

"Nothing you asshole lets just ready."

-Later that day-

"So like are you two dating??" Nick asked Clay while on the phone.

"Who? Me and George??  Hell no!!" Clay said chuckling.

"Sureeee. You two have became really touchy plus a little bird told me you two are sleeping in the same bed. What's that about Clay?? Huh?? Not dating? I think so." Nick teased.

"I really do hate you Nick." Clay sighed.

"Hey Clay..can you grab me a towel I forget mine.." George yelled from the bathroom.

"Oh uh yes sure one sec!! I'll be back Nick."

Clay rushed and grabbed a towel.

He ran over to the bathroom and knocked, hopping George would just open up the door and stick his hand through.

But no he was wrong.

"Come in!!" George shouted.

Clay walked in, he didn't give a fuck about covering his eyes, they were both straight guys that had zero feeling for each other.. right?

He walked in, he stared at George's perfect figure. He looked so fragile. So perfect.

"Take a pictures lasts longer bb, just give me my god damn towel already creep." George chuckled.

"I really do lik- uh, I mean here you go." Clay said trembling giving George his towel.

"Heh. Someone likes me? Hm?" George teased.

"Ye- uh no!" Clay shouted.

"Sure you staring says otherwise."

"Idiot" he scuffed.

Clay then rushed out of the bathroom before he said anything stupid.

Again.

He rushed back into his room, back onto his P.C., and told Nick.."I like George."
-
(445 words)