Chapter 1

Hello baby wipes 🥺🥺🥺, if you're reading this, you'll be blessed 😻😻😻😻😻. This fanfiction is amazing, we spent 47204729392 years on it!!! 🦋🦋🦋🦋 Be ready haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Okay bye toilet paper rolls!!!! 💖💖💖💖

Assy walked down the hallway, she was about to leave anyways. She was sure she had been the only one left in the super big school building anyways. But, her mega thicc dump truck got stuck between the doors of the hot classroom. This was super embarrassing!

She was always really insecure about her mega, huge, juicy peach, asstrack. She was trying to squeeze her juicy ass out of the door but hope was soon lost, she was stuck until an amazing baka came to rescue her.

Then Snifferwolf, of all people, came out of the closet. "yAwN, damn class is over already?" Snifferwolf said. Oh no! It was snifferwolf, assy's biggest crush, and now she would see her like this!? What an absolute hell!

Snifferwolf looked at assy, still stuck in the door frame, "You need help? I would think you would because of all that ass." Snifferwolf smirked and then winked.

Assy blushed, "y- yeah, could you help m- me?" Assy said. As snifferwolf tried to push assy out, she heard assy purr, as if she liked being touched by snifferwolf.

This was strange to snifferwolf because she also had a crush on Assy. But she kept pushing and squeezing Assy's thicc peach out the door. "Hey Assy, I know this is awkward but-"

Bye bye snaily wailies! 💫💫💫 Hope you liked the first part of this chapter 🍀🍀. It's great right!?!?!?! 🌈🌈🌈. We know it's so long, sorry 😢 . We'll work on fixing the length!! 🌷🌷🌷 To be continued ayengulz 🍁🍁🍁.