Chapter 2

Hey diapers 🌻🌻🌻 . We're back with another long long chapter 💫💫 . Since it's so long, take breaks to make out with your cousin 💘💘 . And sorry if these intros are too aesthetic for you guys 🥺🦶 . It's just our specialty 🍃🍃 . Now back to the story 🌼🌼 !

"Assy, I like you a lot." Snifferwolf wolf said as she sniffed Assy's ass. Assy purred even louder, oh no Snifferwolf needed to stop before- it was too late. Her stomach started making loud noises, it sounded almost like a bts concert.

Assyland farted, very loudly, in Snifferwolf's face. Snifferwolf flew to the ground like a baka. Snifferwolf did the fuck boy face because she sorta liked it. "GAH I'M SO SORRY SNIFFER!" Finally Assy's juicy dump truck was left loose with her fart.

Assy ran down the hallway as her cheeks clapped, her booty giggled cutely as she ran. "RIP that pussy aye" was replaying on repeat loudly in her mind for being a baka. She got home and in embarrassment, she cried. Forming liquid sprayed out of her eyes.

But she found out her crush also felt the same, so in the end, she was sorta grateful for the incident. Assy had tons of shower thoughts about their future together. But, she never got to tell Snifferwolf her feelings back. Assy decided that tomorrow, she'll ask for Snifferwolf's snap-chan.

Hey bakas 👹👹 . Wasn't this chapter so hot ??? 😩😩 Hopefully Assy's shower thoughts about their future come true 🍄🍄🍄🍄 . Bye bye armpits 🌴.