Chapter 5

🌴🌴Hey babez 👅 zorry for not updating our hot fanfic💋 we all been buzy😢 zorry this chapter is zo zhort !! Ztill working on our length 💔❗ enjoy💯🔥 By the wayz, you should check out our new teacher x teacher fanfic 😍😍 So cute 🙏🍓

As Assy got home, she went to download this wit app. She typed in a username, 'Assyland' . "What was Snifferwolf's user again?" She said as she went to the explore page. Finally she remembered, Sssnifferwolf! She went and found Snifferwolf's account! Wow, 456 followers? Usually that not a lot, but on a dead seemingly app, it surely was on here! She was like a famous person. She went and clicked the follow button and messaged Snifferwolf.

'Hey Snifferwolf! It's me Assy! I made an account and there is a lot of aesthetic posts, it's kinda strange but I won't judge! Anyways we talk from here now? '

And, SENT!

Assy was sorta nervous but she went to bed, though it was only 7:50 pm, she was tired.

Snifferwolf opened her phone, Assy downloaded the app faster then expected! Snifferwolf quickly privated all her stories about the two of them! Assy wouldn't notice, hopefully. BUT, her followers would. Snifferwolf quickly made a story explaining why her 4th most popular series, 'Giggle That Booty', was private.

'Hey guys! As you've seen, Giggle That Booty isn't public anymore. I privated it because I wanted to start over since I'm not very proud of it. I hope you guys understand since I did leave you guys on a cliff hanger, thanks! :) '

Hopefully that didn't seem suspicious. After all, most users were 12 so they most likely wouldn't question it. Snifferwolf went back to her dms,

'Oh hey assy! Do you want to hang out tomorrow? And yeah lol don't mind the over aesthetic-posts. '

Snifferwolf went to bed early as well. She was feeling sick so she slept like a baby.

It was morning, Assy woke up to the sound of her cheeks clapping louder than usual. Oh no! Her juicy booty had gotten her phone stuck between her cheeks! She tried getting it out but it wouldn't budge! Ah! Now what? In embarrassment Assy let out a HUGE gassy fart, with so much energy and power her phone flew and hit the wall! Assy was starting to realize something had been wrong with her farts, they have been more, powerful, than usual.

Assy ran towards her phone. She tired calling her mom to come home but she wouldn't answer, finally she saw Snifferwolf's message. Of course! Snifferwolf had a hot motorcycle she could used to take her to the hospital! Assy replied to the message.

'Of course! Can you come in like 10 minutes? Nobody is home and I would like company :) '. Sent! Hopefully Snifferwolf saw the epic message and hurried over!

The loud notification sound woke Snifferwolf up, she saw Assy's message. "Wha- what is she trying to say?" Snifferwolf thought to herself. Either way, she was coming. She let Assy know, and she tried to dress her best.

Ding Dong !

It was Snifferwolf and she was at Assy's place. They lived around a 20 minute walk, but Snifferwolf was too lazy for that so she brought her smexy motorcycle. "Snifferwolf! Thank god, come in-" Assy started getting distracted by Snifferwolf's beauty. She started turning red! "Uh .. Assy? You can close the door now," Snifferwolf replied. Oh no, Assy's stomach hurted.

That ment trouble for Assy. "SNIFFERWOLF LOOK OU-" it was too late. This time, Assy's fart was too powerful, like an epic girlboss. It ripped her panties and pants, the energy blasted Snifferwolf up off the ground and made her hit the wall.

The fart was so loud half the rich boring neighborhood heard. Assy cried and thought to herself, "I GOT SNIFFERWOLF HURT! BECAUSE OF MY FART?! SHE PROBABLY THINKS I'M A FREAK NOW!"

Snifferwolf got up and closed the front door. She went to comfort Assy, "It's okay Assy." Assy cried, "N- NO I- IT'S NOT! YOU G- GOT HURT B- BECAUSE OF M-ME!" Snifferwolf sighed and looked at Assy. "It's okay, now just shut up." "w- wha?-"Assy mumbled in confusion to what would happen next. Snifferwolf started making out with Assy, sobbing on the floor, strangely enough, Assy didn't want her to stop. It gave Assy some sense of comfort, yet it didn't feel right.

When they were done, Assy went in and cried in Snifferwolf's arms. "I'm a freak." Assy said. Snifferwolf sighed, "no you're not." Assy started crying more, "YES! YES AM I!"

"My farts were never this powerful. You probably think it's gross." Snifferwolf looked at Assy, feeling a bit guilt, she said "Assy I think I'm not the right person you should vent to .. where are your parents?" Assy forgot they existed, "oh right. I'm sorry-" "It's okay," Snifferwolf said, "I just wanted to hang, but you're not in the right place to. So, I'm sorry, but I think we should avoid each other for a while. I noticed your farts have gotten stronger around me so I'll leave. "

Assy didn't want Snifferwolf to leave, but she didn't want her to stay either. It was akward now. As Snifferwolf left, Assy just had realized what happened. SNIFFER- SNIFFERWOLF-! She touched her lips, it didn't feel right what Snifferwolf did. Assy locked the door and ran to her room. She deleted wit. She didn't want to talk to Snifferwolf for awhile. Assy waited for her parents to return.

🍑🌸Thankz for reading😜 what epic girlbozz will Assy do 😲 what will snifferwolf say??😢 Find out next time 🌊 bye pubes 💄