Chapter 3

💋😻Hey toilet seats🌴🌱🍁 Welcome to chapter 3☁👑💄 Enjoy babes💞🌿🌈 Sorry that this chapter is so long😩😔🍁☁Take a shit every now and then!💩😻😹💟

     Assy's cheeks loudly clapped as she ran down the hallway, looking for snifferwolf. They echoed through the loud school. Everyone thought she was running from a terrible pedo.

     Assy was ready to get Snifferwolf's snap-chan no matter what. FINALLY! She spotted baka Snifferwolf. "O -oh, hey Snifferwolf.. sorry for leaving yesterday without saying anything.." Snifferwolf looked up in embarrassment, "I- it's fine.. it was a j- jo-" Assy cutely interrupted Snifferwolf, "if I'm being honest, I do too.." Assy was breathing so heavily, she didn't know what would happen next.

     "Met me at Turtle's Café after class.", Snifferwolf replied. Assy blushed, "o-oh oh okay." They're both went to their very different morning classes.

     After class, Assy did what Snifferwolf told her. They went to Turtle's Café to try to have a super normal conversation. "I'm glad we can talk," Snifferwolf said. "Yeah me too! Listen.. if you ever want to hang out here is my snap-chan." Assy said. She was hoping in her head Snifferwolf would accept.

🍄💞🌈Hey baby plumbers👋💋👅thanks for ready the newest chapter😍Hopefully this aesthetic intros and outros don't kill you🔪💖💘💃okay bye bye public bathrooms🌈😩👑🌱