Shop Till' Ya Drop

The Next Day…

Water can be heard being run in the bathroom as the little greenette lathers strawberry-scented body wash across his smooth skin as he hums along throughout the shower. He then washes it all off as it rushes down his gorgeous curves and down his plump bottom, all the way to his petite feet before going down the drain. He wets his curls under the shower head as his hair straightens, bangs momentarily sticking to his forehead before he sweeps them behind his ears to see. After washing out the hairwash Izuku finally washes off and steps out of the shower, grabbing a nearby pastel pink fluffy towel and wrapping it around his shoulders.

“Hmm I wonder when ShoSho will show up, I’ll just go to my room first.”

He walked out of the bathroom still wrapped in his fluffy towel with his hair still somewhat wet and straightened as he strolled down the hallway. As he walks, he passes the cracked open door of his new step brothers, humming his little tune as he enters his room. Closing the door, he plops down on his bed and grabs his phone, sending a quick text to Todoroki before standing back up and slipping his towel off, holding it against his chest as he looks at his mirror.

“ Hmm… Do I really look that feminine..?” Turns around while keeping his eyes on his body, scanning his curves skeptically as he does a little spin before looking at his mirror again. His eyes slightly widen when he catches his door cracked a little in the corner of his mirror, zipping around towards the door and slamming it shut with urgency. He locks the door before laying his forehead against the door, lightly huffing before bringing his head back up as his eyes glance over the lock and handle one more time before walking to his closet.

“ Thought I closed that door shut.. Maybe I didn’t close it hard enough? Oh well”

On the other side of the door lies Shindo holding in his breath right next to the handle, hand over his mouth as his cheeks burn a bright red at what he got a peek at. He waits a bit longer before slowly turning back to the handle, lightly testing the door knob to find it locked before stalking back towards his and Bakugou’s room, slightly curious of their new younger brother..

He slips on a bright red oversized sweater and dark grey jean shorts stopping at his mid-thigh along with see-through brown tights underneath. One side of his sweater slips slightly down his shoulder, exposing a little skin as he applies two colorful hair clips on his bangs, sweeping them to one side of his face with some escaping from the clips. He sprinkles some golden glitter in his hair before twirling around in the mirror, admiring his new cute look before grabbing his bright yellow backpack off his desk chair and walking out the room smiling. As he passes by the room next to his, he can hear the door creak open as he finally passes towards the staircase. Before he can put his first foot on the steps, Shindo speaks up while leaning against the doorway while watching him strangely closely, his shoulder to be more precise.

“ Where ya going dressed like that?” Shindo holds a smile on his face...Yet Izuku feels there’s something else hiding behind it as his emerald eyes meet with obsidian ones peering down at his outfit, right back to his shoulder again. Strange but okaaay?..

“Todoroki coming to pick me up so we can go to the mall, and I think these are called clothes?”
He tilts his head, cocking an eyebrow towards Shindo with a questioning look with a hint of sass.

“ Who’s Todoroki.” Shindo’s eyes darken ever so slightly yet Izuku still notices due to having to deal with Todoroki and quickly puts an end to this, by walking downstairs ignoring his question with a huff. Shindo walks back into his room planning to ask him later while...certain things pop into his mind as his cheeks glow pink.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

Izuku perks up as he rushes to the door and bursts through, jumping at the nonchalant peppermint man as he hugs him in a crushing hug.

“Come on let's go now ShoSho!! I have so much tea to spill with you from Minou!”
Izuku drags him away while holding his hand, rambling about the story Minou told him about this new student and being called an alien, somehow ending in a dance number. Todoroki just listens while thinking happily of their hands holding and his cute rants. After a while of walking and crossing streets and cafes, they finally arrive at the mall, Izuku jumping on his heels before dragging off the happy Canadian flag again.

“ Let’s gooo!!”

And their off into the mall.