Nico Nico Kne- Wait what..

Back At Home...

The whole family is sitting at the island, Inko and Izuku sitting on one side of the table, Shindo and Bakugou on the other side with one chair a space between each other. Mitsuki was in the kitchen finishing up the rice and fried fish, a dish of katsudon and spicy curry on the side.
Izuku was fiddling with his fingers in his lap as Inko spoke warmly to Bakugou and Shindo about their day, before she turned towards Izuku with her ever welcoming smile.

" So Izuku, you've been quite antsy today. Anything you wanna tell me sweetie?" She rested her hand gently on his shoulder to try to set him to ease.

Izuku looked down before taking a deep breath and hesitantly looking up into murky green eyes that held an over abundance of love and care, like he was her everything.

He stayed silent for a while longer before finally muttering out, " I got a job yesterday..."

He then shut his eyes as if waiting for another storm of his mom once again being a worry spurt, only to then feel arms wrapped tightly around him almost protectively. Slowly opening one eye, he is welcomed to the sight of his mom tearing up with a small but proud smile before pulling away from him to wipe away a tear with her dainty hands.

" Oh Izuku, I'm so proud of you~! You're growing up, my big sunny child!" Proceeding to squish his freckled cheeks as Mitsuki enters from the kitchen with plates of food, an eyebrow raised as if silently asking for answers.

" Where will you be working dear? Do you need me to drive you there? What's your work schedule? Will you be late at night? Oh my- Are you starting today!! I need to prepare a bento stat!! Oh-" She was quickly cut off when Mitsuki sat down while resting a hand on her shoulder lovingly.

" Inko, I think you need to breathe and let the kid actually answer. You're gonna worry him... he's starting to space out by the way. Say Izuku, what's your job?" Izuku looked back up as a smile spread across his face, everyone at the table thinking the same thing.

...So Bright...

" In afew hours I'm going to be starting my first day at this really cute cat cafe down the street! It's just a walk away too and Mr.Aizawa was really cool about me starting later on today rather than being there in the morning. And the cats are soooo cute too!"

He excitedly rambled on and on about the many cats in the establishment before being cut off by a vibration in his baggy hoodies pocket. He digs his phone out only to shove it back in his pocket and jumps out of his seat, dashing towards the stairs like his life depended on it.

" I'm going to be late!"

Before disappearing upstairs, crashing and shuffling are heard as they all look at the stairway in mild confusion, Inko being concerned. Bakugou just goes back to his curry while dumping hot sauce all over it while Yo was texting on his phone, a little smirk on his face as he sends some obviously not kid friendly text to one of their friends in the Bakusquad group chat.

15 Minutes Later....

Knockin could be heard at the front door as Bakugou watched TV, apparently watching rather closely to some blonde man screaming at cooks, taking a mental note of this being one of his new favorite shows. Yo got up from the dining table to open the door, only to be welcomed by bright fire truck red hair spiked up with some gel and a toothy smile to go along with it as Yo moves to the side to welcome their guest in.

" Kamibro and Serobro will be here later, And Minao is grabbing the snacks from the car so he'll be in soon. Where's Midobro? He usually runs to greet me!" The shark boy excitedly hopped alittle as if he couldn't go on about his day without his usual greeting from his favorite little sunflower, not that he'd tell the other guys about this, especially not Midobro.