Chapter One

Lost in the mirror. I knew your face once but now it's unclear, and I can't feel my body now. I'm separate from here and now.-Rihanna never-ending

                                                            Asia POV

When your younger, life just seems easier. More care-free. As you age into an adult life gets more difficult. You have to worry about taxes, rent, food, clothes, houses, jobs,  and last but not least sex trafficking and the dangers of the world today. I should know. At the age of 16, I was stolen from my parents and forced to be trafficked. I am now 22. There's no way to escape it. Believe me, I've tried many times.

Every time I tried to escape, I would be brought back and beaten, starved, etc. It came to the point where I just stopped trying and face the fact that I would be here forever.

What they do here to people like me is terrible! When I first got there I was raped and beaten. Now, this same routine happens every night.

Every night, I see the same man's face. Every night the same man is on top of me. I tried to scream, but it feels like my throat is closing up on me, so I silently cry.

The guy that brought me here name is kyle. He doesn't care how much he hurts me as long as he's getting what he wants out of it.

When I first came here I was innocent. This... This place. This man took my innocence.

When I came here, I was the only one. Now there are about 12 girls here with me. Some are older than me. Some younger. Some tall. Some small. The first thing I noticed about these girls is, none of them are big girls. Most of the girls are skinny, or slim thick. All the girls here are African American/black. None of the girls here are ugly.

Since we've been here all of the girls and I have built a friendship. A family. A sisterhood. We have to stick together if we're going to survive this place.

A/N-Ok here is the first chapter. It's not much, but I just wanted to get it out there. I hope you guys like it. I got this idea to start this book from a dream I had. I thought it would be interesting to write a book like this. Enjoy this first chapter while I work on the next one!

Here's a list of the characters

                                                         ^Rmonnie (R-monn-ie)^