Chapter Three

I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me-Beyonce Haunted

Unknown POV ???

I sat in the back of an all-white van, hands, and feet tied behind my back. My mouth was taped shut. Who are these people and where are they taking me was the only thought running through my mind. I tried to scream, but the sounds were muffled. After a good 5 minutes of kicking and screaming, I finally gave up. This long drive gave me some time to think. How could I be so stupid? If I would've never left my friends and headed into the alleyway, I would've still had my freedom! Here's what happened.

Flashback...

It was Halloween night. My friends and I were on our way to see a haunted house. We had got lost on our way there.

 We had got lost on our way there

"Hey, maybe we should split up. We'll cover more ground that way." My friend, Precious suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders. It was starting to get dark outside. The chilly wind whispered in my ear, making me shiver and hug myself.

"Well, if we're going to do this, we better do it now. It's getting darker by the minute. "

They nodded. "Ok, Treasure you go left. We'll go right. Call us if you find it."

"Ok." I waved my phone in their face, so they knew I had it on me, before turning on my heels, heading in the opposite direction. The only sound that could be heard was children giggling and playing around. I turned the corner. This part of town was always quiet. The laughter of the children slowly faded away. My slow and steady footsteps were the only things that could be heard as I continued my journey. I stopped when I noticed a narrow alleyway.

'Maybe if I cut through here I would get to the haunted house faster.' I thought. I reached in my pocket, grabbing my phone to turn the flashlight on. This pathway was pitch black. I could barely see a thing. I slowly walked through the alleyway. For some reason, the path seemed never-ending. The leaves rustled in the distance. I slightly shivered. I hated the fall. Even though I was born in the fall. October 24th babyyy! I just didn't like the fall because the weather was so bipolar. One day it would be chilly, then the next it would be warm, or rainy. I continued walking. In the distance, a trash can was knocked over. I turned around fast, flashlight hanging in the air.

"Wh-Who's there." My whole body shook like an earthquake at this point, I knew I wasn't alone in this alleyway. Silence struck. No sound could be heard besides my heavy breathing. My legs trembled and buckled. I attempted to continue my journey when I heard it again. It felt as if something was behind me. I felt their cold breath on my neck. Their feet crunched from the leaves on the ground. I quickly turned around, coming face-to-face with my stalker.

WHAM! and just like that I was knocked out like a light.

Flashback over...