Chapter two

"I fought for you the hardest

"I fought for you the hardest. It made me the strongest. So tell me your secrets. I just can't stand to see you leaving! But heaven couldn't wait for you" - Beyoncé Heaven

Asia's Pov

"Everyone stay clear!"

I sighed this was the 3rd body I saw this year.

I stood by my bedroom door, hands folded over my chest, looking over the almost lifeless body. Blood gushed out of her mouth, her body slightly turned facing toward me.

"Help... Me!" She chocked out. More blood spilling by the minute. Blood covered the floors like waves covering the ocean. I sighed again, knowing I would be the one cleaning up the mess since that was our maid of course.

Everyone crowded around the body obviously shocked. Not me though. Stuff like this happens all the time around here. When I first arrived, kyle killed a man because he touched me inappropriately at a party. Kyle makes the guys pay for stuff like that, but this guy refused to pay. So he shot 'em.

The reason this maid was laying half lifelessly on the floor was because Kyle found out she was pregnant. She was carrying his child. He took her to the living room and made us watch as he shot her 3 times. One of those times was in the stomach, instantly killing her unborn child. He said it was to teach us a lesson if any of us were to get pregnant this would happen to us.

Kia, my best friend. Sat off to the side sobbing loudly. I slowly walked over to her, making sure not to slip on the blood or the woman, just to be by her side. She pulled me onto the couch next to her. Once close enough, I pulled her into a tight hug, letting her wail on my shoulder.

Kyle then walked back into the room, phone up to his ear and all.

"Clean this shit up!"He barked looking directly at me. He turned to leave continuing his conversation with whoever was on the other end of the phone.

I sighed. By this point, Kia had fallen asleep on me. Her face was stained with tears and her hair was all over the place. She looked stressed out. This is what this place does to you.

I slowly got up, making sure not to wake her. All the other girls had retreated to their room, so it was just me, Kia, and this lifeless body that laid in front of us. I walked over to the body examining it. I got so used to being here that none of this phases me anymore. I grabbed the girl by her arms, slowly dragging her to the storage room. The storage room is where we stored bodies and cleaning supplies. I sat the girl next to Jason, another person that was killed this year. I scrunched up my nose. It smelt really bad in here. The bodies were slowly decaying. I would have to come in here one of these days and clean the room up.

"Need some help." I looked up to see Amirah staring dead at me. Must've been daydreaming again.

"Uhmm... Yea, s-sure." I stuttered like an idiot. I don't why I was stuttering. Amirah and I have been friends for a couple of months since she's gotten here. She walked past me grabbing the bucket and mop. She gestured for me to follow her back into the living room.

"That was really scary."She shivered just imagining what just happened a few minutes ago.

"Yea. I guess." I walked with my head down, not bothering to look up."Umm, what are you doing today."

She looked at me funny. "Oh, I have a few clients today. How about you."

"Nothing really." I finally looked up. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. Remember when you first got here, how we would hang in my room all day."I smiled remembering how much we use to hang out when she first got here.

"Yea, I do." She returned the smile.

By now we had reached the living room.

"Maybe after my clients, we can hang out ok?" She looked at me hopeful.

"Ok. Yea sounds good!" I giggled like a little school girl.

Our conversation was cut short when we started cleaning up the almost dry blood.

Once the living room was clean, I headed to my room.

A/N-Heyy. I'm sorry the chapters are so short. As we continue the chapters will get longer. Welp I hope you like this chapter. New characters will be coming soon.