Chapter 2: The Burns That Scar Me

Day 1:

One night, I was crying to myself. Thinking about all that I have inflicted onto this treacherous world. WHat have I become? I don't know who I am anymore. My face feels like an inferno of the flame because the water leaving my eyes hurts me. WHat would my friends think? WHat bout Tubbo and Karl?

Day 2:

One morning I forgot about my curse so I went to take a shower. As soon as I stepped into the water I felt ablaze with pain, not because the water was hot, but because of my enderman curse. I quickly turn off the water and stare at myself in the mirror. I hope that I have enough deodorant to cover up my smelly self. Because I am unable to shower I have acquired a smell, and I often wonder what the feeling of cool water running down my body would feel like.

Day 3:

Today I was planning on going to the store. I like to teleport because I'm too lazy to get there any other way. As I was readying to teleport I see my neighbour turning the corner. I see his eyes widen as I zip zap zop over to the store in a purple flash. How am I supposed to explain disappearing into thin air? I panic, I felt so, so, so scared. My body starts to tremble with fear. I quickly grab my items and leave to go home as fast as possible, without teleporting. That's the last time I teleported in public.

Day 4:

Tubbo came over today. WE hung out and were playing a competitive game of crazy 8s. I kept winning, again and again, soon enough Tubbo was frustrated, angry even. In a fit of rage, he picked up the nearest glass of water and flung it onto me. He started laughing, thinking it was funny, but I started crying. The pain and shock took me by surprise and I felt like a bonfire. He immediately saw what was wrong and tried to apologize and ask what was going on but I hurried off into my room. How was I supposed to explain this to him?

TANK U ALL SOO MUCH 4 READING! SRY IT TOOK MY SO LNG TO UPDATE. HOPE U ALL ENJOY AND MAK SURE TO LEVE FEEDBACK :) I would LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY :3 ;) <3

- COurtney2021