chapter 3: the truth revealed

How was I supposed to explain this to him?

I was in a moment of shear panic I didn't know what to do I felt so so so scared. i kept hearing the knock knock knockin on the door of his fists on the wood. he called out to me

"ranboo my big boy you alright? what happened???"

My voice was trembling and felt like i was about to shit myself.

"e-e-ev-eve-every-everythings f-f-fff-fi-fine." i said

I began to see the purple swirls surround as I evaporated into my other form. there was no going back. I was going to tell him, because I love him so so so much. I burst out the door in full on enderman mode. Tubbo was shocked.

"R-ranboo?" he stuttered as he looked at my monstrous face.

"I'm sorry Tubbo but this is who I really am. I know you will hate me now but I can't hide it from you any more" tears streamed down my face but I ignored the stinging it left on my cheeks.

"I-I can't deal with this now ranboo" tubbo muttered as he jogged out the door, even leaving his sacred enchanted diamond helment.

ranboo sank to the floor in a puddle despair and pure agony. he felt so lost, he he didn't regret a thing.

the tears started to stream down his face faste only causin his face to burn more. that's ok. he deserved this. he has causeddddd his friends so so so much pain. he deserved to be like this.

he vaguely wondered if he would hear from tubbo ever again. his one true friend, the light of his life, has now turned his back on him. would things ever be the same?

THANK UU SOOO MUCH 4 REEDING I LUV YOI ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!:33 PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IM SO SORRY IM SLOW I WAS PLAYING WII SPORTS BOWLING AND THREW THE REMOTE AT THE TV AND BROKE IT SO I GOT GROUNDED FROM ELECTRONICS LOL SAD :(( BUT NOW IM BACK AND I REALLY WANNA WRITE SMUT LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!<3