🎼 i WIsH I weRe HEaThER 🎼

Marinette's Point of View:

It was the middle of class and like every day Adrien and Kagami were ogling and swooning over each other, but this time it just Adrien seemed eager to say something.

"You know how you said you loved me?" He paused mid sentence. "Well I love you too Kagami.." Adrien said while grabbing her hand but she snatched it away quickly.

"I-" She looked at him shocked and kind of disgusted. "I don't know what to say.." She looked nervous and upset, she didn't seem very about about what he said.

"What do you mean? I thought y-you loved me too, y-you said you did.." He stammered his words.

"C-Can we talk about this after class?" She asked nervously while scratching her arm.

"No, you can say it now in front of everyone!" He demanded.

Kagami flew out of her seat.

"I'm gay, ok, Adrien?!!!" She cried. "The reason I was akumatized that day was because you were my only hope of staying in the closet and Lila made it seem like you liked her!!!" She ran out of the classroom leaving everyone in shock, especially Adrien.

"Kagami Tsurugi!!" Miss Caroline Bustier shouted.

I tried to run after her to cheer her up, even though I wasn't feeling so bright either after Adrien's confession, but it was hard to keep up.

She ran into the bathroom and I continued to follow her.

"Kagami!! Wait u-" I try to chase after her before she got akumatized or something but I tripped and fell.

"Marinette you have to get up and hurry after her!!" Tikki said as she poked her head out of my bag.

I got up and started chasing after her again. I was just in time. 

"Kagami, no..!" I shouted as I pushed her away from the akuma.

"Thank you, Marinette.." She hugged me, causing blood rush to my cheeks.

It was totally platonic, and I liked Adrien, so why did I care? I didn't. Right? Just at that moment Lila walks in.

"Ew, you guys are lesbian faggots." Lila  giggled slyly.

"I'm may be lesbian, but Marinette isn't. Why does that even matter to you!?" Lila went silent and Kagami rolled her eyes when she didn't answer. "You can't just assume somebody's sexuality, it's homophobic."

I'm actually Pansexual, but Lila doesn't need to know that. I think I'll tell Kagami, very few people know.

Kagami and I left the bathroom and went on a little walk around the school to clear our heads before going back to class. When we got in the classroom, we sat next to eachother and Adrien was staring at us.