"You're not just a friend to ME."

Marinette's Point of View:

I sat looking out the window of Kagami's room after that awkward moment with her. I was just trying to avoid any possible eye contact but I couldn't when Kagami forced me to face her.

"What's wrong?" She asked nervously.

I stayed quiet.

Is she playing with my feelings? Does she know I'm in love with her? She must have read my diary.. Oh no..

I paced back and forth on her carpet I'd been standing on.

"I can't believe you found out!!" I whisper yell loud enough for her to hear as I'm panicking. "You weren't supposed to know that I'm in love with you!!"

She looks from side to side in confusion making me realize that she didn't know.

"What are you talking about?" She asked out of confusion.

"Are you trying to play with my feelings?" I said trying and failing to hold back a voice crack. "You were about to kiss me then you didn't.."

She looked at me in disbelief.
Then she grabbed my arm and put her thumb on my lip making me blush slightly.

"You're not just a friend to ME." She said sternly bringing her face closer to mine causing me to blush deeper. "I was trying to hint at that when I was about to kiss you, but I got scared. I planned to ask you out at some point today..." She laughed nervously.

"Kagami..." I smiled brightly. "I want to kiss you..."

But she was quicker than me. She brought her lips to mine and kissed me softly.

"I love you too Marinette. I have for years." She laughed.

"Really?" I asked.

She took a deep breath.

"Don't be so doubtful. At first I just ignored the feelings that I had for you when I first transferred to this school, but when I got jealous of how you looked at Adrien I wanted to take him so you'd pay attention to me, I realized that... it just wasn't platonic." She kissed me again.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and whispered in her ear;

"I know that it started a while ago, but I didn't realize it until we were there for each other when all that stuff with Adrien happened. You're smart, beautiful and confident. I thought that it was jealousy, but I realize now that it was so much more. All those longing looks that I tried to ignore.."

"I guess we both had realizations.." She laughed.

The End!!

Please vote for my story of you like it, I'd like to hear about your opinions on the story in the comments as well. :)